Status
Not open for further replies.
sup sup
wanna talk about how op ur role is?

hii

hiighhh level summary

we yeeted kagura day 0 - failed cuz of a game mechanic saving her
we yeeted tentei day 1 - he flipped serial killer
today we have apollo claiming he has a guilty result on muugen so the day is mostly been discussing the 2 of them

apollo claimed the quints. those 5 sisters role. see the claim here

muugen claimed conan here
- there are 2 mafia teams - puppets and gods
- Apollo is pretty much outed cult leader (imo), said Muugen is scum
- Muugen is prob mafia
- AL sama is miller, Flower and him share PM after Flower used her ability on him, AL somewhat vouch for Broker, I somewhat vouch for Flower (i got useful item from her, wasn't asking for it, didn't give anything back)
- Tentei died, he was serial killer, said he has scum result on Apollo, who said he switched alignment with Muugen
- Baki who just got superkilled apparently was cleared by Apollo and Muugen
- saying you want fancy funeral in PM will result in janitoring your role after death
- there are waves that can be destroyed if we used abilities on them, we can't predict what's the downside for letting them slip
here are current waves:

- Eurovision takes place as we speak, it ends with end of this cycle, you can vote for abilities in poll up, we don't know what will happen after this, general assumption is that either ESC winner (person whose submission wins) or Eurovision role itself will get winning ability, I guess Eurovision will get it, option 3 (winning rn) came from Apollo

- whoever Joe Biden is claims something like Psychic ability:
*2 scum within - Charlie, Soulkiller, Dr. Watson, Al-Sama, Mashiro Blue, Fujishiro, Naomi, Bakidou, Xlaw and Zolo
*1 scum within - Charlie, Dest (called X here), Muugen and Rottkins (this is also Baki's D0 wagon, could be important)
- noone is straight up confirmed town

that's most of it, i think
Thanks for summary you two. I got something for you that might help, do you want it? First to reply gets it.

Adam ๐ŸŽ

Pretty Boy
โ€Ž
What part is too easy? Muugen got scanned by two different players and got guilty scanned result, and how he handled himself this DP was scummy and makes no sense from town POV. How far did you read so far? I would recommend reading atleast the beginning of this DP.
nah in one of them apollo is saying its immune to blocks and bypasses stuff

one of them has to be capping

apollo's entire claim has been convenient af adding something after the other
So if you guys were Mafia and had Muugen in the team, you wouldn't invest is some investigation fuckery to keep Muugen safe considering his status amongst the players?

Sure 2 investigates is big but also IMO from what i've seen so far not a lot of people took the possibility of fuckery going on

Flower understand that playing deep is often optimal af.

If fower is town and chose to make a pm with a miller that can swing to scum just as easy as to swing to town then that seems a bit iffy.

Flower must have some godlike trust in Al and his claim rather than waiting to make a PM with someone who is actually town town and so that they can co-ordinate their moves
i mean sure, thing is, we have so much stuff to talk about already with Apollo, Muugen, AM and possibly Nessos (basically came in asking what's happening but it turned out he already knew what was happening) already and with Apollo as potential Cult Leader, i don't think there's 2nd and that's what scum Flower would be

I'll take a wild guess

Flower was pressured d1 and said "I'll confirm myself"
nah, but good guess xd

that's the closest to town read i have tbh

it was also claimed by someone who says they scan innocent yet has an ability to make them self scan innocent. essentially they both came from the same person.
The first guilty came from tentei and was confirmed by random asshole and the second one came from apollo and sure, but apollo outed your role name as well and you confirmed it so his result on you has merit.

I am not here clearing apollo here by the way, both of you need to go.

So if you guys were Mafia and had Muugen in the team, you wouldn't invest is some investigation fuckery to keep Muugen safe considering his status amongst the players?

Sure 2 investigates is big but also IMO from what i've seen so far not a lot of people took the possibility of fuckery going on
What fuckery you talking about exactly? this is straight forward type of thing, all parties involved commented about it already.

Status
Not open for further replies.