Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Entry 12

Votes: 2 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
are you talking about apollo or muugen?

apollo also has abilities to get scanned as innocent or swap alignment at night .-.
If a convicted con man came and told you some guy is con man too, and then a bit after that another highly suspected con man comes and tells you the same, would you trust them IRL?

That's my issue with this Muugen lynch. It doesn't come from town verified information but rather scums, and scum will do ANYTHING to further their cause.

If Muugen is scum fine by me, but he should be lynched based on TOWN actions

gauntlet was used earlier is thanos or something like that a submission?
Yes I submitted Thanos kek
if someone can gift me double action we can possibly bring back baki.
:zorothink:
Flower understand that playing deep is often optimal af.

If fower is town and chose to make a pm with a miller that can swing to scum just as easy as to swing to town then that seems a bit iffy.

Flower must have some godlike trust in Al and his claim rather than waiting to make a PM with someone who is actually town town and so that they can co-ordinate their moves
The question I have is Al capable of lying about a miller claim? We have one miller claim and another person who claimed conditional miller.
ok cool you think i am scum. and accuse me of wifom on al, when i sus him, from past experience play with this guy.
Actually I asked you a question about it and you never answered because both yall were arguing.

Anyway I am very sorry. Not trying to go there with anyone this game.

I'm actually surprised you guys are willing to jump so hard on words of scum/highly possible scum so much.

It is almost like... you don't care from where the information came... it is almost like it makes no difference... almost like it is a scum thing to do
man, you talking like some peep said something and we instantly believed it. We literally went over this for a while now, we doubled checked the actions, we saw it progress, we pushed for information.

So I am gonna ask again, how much did you read of this game?

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
-
The first guilty came from tentei and was confirmed by random asshole and the second one came from apollo and sure, but apollo outed your role name as well and you confirmed it so his result on you has merit.

I am not here clearing apollo here by the way, both of you need to go.
& that’s fine but I’ve also stated multiple times from the start that we could’ve been tampered with given it’s evidently shown I was targeted and I wasn’t even able to receive kagus tradline. you do realize I have been getting heavily targeted with abilities, why would I constantly get targeted especially d1 when I was heavily town read by majority coming into the cycle?

do you not think it would be scum who targeted me over town then?

you’re also downplaying the “way I handled” the situation cause I told you I was questioning him to begin with and then the guy left.

that’s fine but why would he go out of his own way to rescan me if it didn’t benefit him somehow.

he can give us bakis name as well if he decides to show face since he’s been janitored.

I also could’ve lied and said I haven’t used any abilities that’s why they haven’t appeared in game thread but I didn’t I openly stated my actions will not show and asked for input on what ability could’ve targeted baki to potentially revive him here 🤷🏻‍♂️

Emil

Certified Memelord
If a convicted con man came and told you some guy is con man too, and then a bit after that another highly suspected con man comes and tells you the same, would you trust them IRL?

That's my issue with this Muugen lynch. It doesn't come from town verified information but rather scums, and scum will do ANYTHING to further their cause.

If Muugen is scum fine by me, but he should be lynched based on TOWN actions
do u read apollo town or not. lets start with this

if u do. lynch muugen

if u dont. lynch apollo

its rly that simple m8

man, you talking like some peep said something and we instantly believed it. We literally went over this for a while now, we doubled checked the actions, we saw it progress, we pushed for information.

So I am gonna ask again, how much did you read of this game?
I didn't read anything cause i don't need to.

You are taking information of scum as casus belli rather than having actual town roles verify the info

Emil

Certified Memelord
-
& that’s fine but I’ve also stated multiple times from the start that we could’ve been tampered with given it’s evidently shown I was targeted and I wasn’t even able to receive kagus tradline. you do realize I have been getting heavily targeted with abilities, why would I constantly get targeted especially d1 when I was heavily town read by majority coming into the cycle?

do you not think it would be scum who targeted me over town then?

you’re also downplaying the “way I handled” the situation cause I told you I was questioning him to begin with and then the guy left.

that’s fine but why would he go out of his own way to rescan me if it didn’t benefit him somehow.

he can give us bakis name as well if he decides to show face since he’s been janitored.

I also could’ve lied and said I haven’t used any abilities that’s why they haven’t appeared in game thread but I didn’t I openly stated my actions will not show and asked for input on what ability could’ve targeted baki to potentially revive him here 🤷🏻‍♂️
did anything happen to u from that ability targeting u?

Emil

Certified Memelord
I have no reason to believe Apollo or Muugen, but from what all you said so far non of you trust Apollo yet you are willing to take his info as true
nobody is taking the info as 100% true. its just we cant ignore it considering a flipped indie came out with similar result

its just possible they r both scum and we r going back and forth between a scum or another

like what do u propose doing. leaving them and going elsewhere? that's not gna be an option. this has to be resolved first.

nobody is taking the info as 100% true. its just we cant ignore it considering a flipped indie came out with similar result

its just possible they r both scum and we r going back and forth between a scum or another

like what do u propose doing. leaving them and going elsewhere? that's not gna be an option. this has to be resolved first.
Considering the situation yeeting apollo seems better cause all of you are in consensus it is the most optimal solution

As for Muugen, we are town, we have our own invests, we shouldn't take info of scum, and if you are scared that much he can be rb'ed, simple as taht

Yes I submitted Thanos kek

:zorothink:

The question I have is Al capable of lying about a miller claim? We have one miller claim and another person who claimed conditional miller.

Actually I asked you a question about it and you never answered because both yall were arguing.

Anyway I am very sorry. Not trying to go there with anyone this game.
alright!! :catsweat: can never stay mad at you!! :sweat:

Status
Not open for further replies.