Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Entry 12

Votes: 2 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
broki and naomi

what about em? So far i've been here they commented on specific posts and didn't converse further with rest of us?
Naomi already stated she is just going to chill. You can iso her post. As for Broki, I don't remember much about him because he keeps a low profile with strange post. Aries also keeps a low profile but I don't sense any agenda from him. Alwaysmind seem scummy but it lowkey bothers me that all my scum reads keep voting him. I don't know what else to say. I'm just voting with the majority so carry me please.
I noticed ekko opinion regarding muugen slot been shifting alot.

First he said apollo and muugen is not scum scum situation, then he said that it's scum scum situation, he then pushed muugen looking convinced that muugen is scum and now when asked about his top 5 reads he does not include muugen in it. Makes me feel he is just acting and not care about his read.
That's because he doesn't, they are either on opposing scum teams or they on the same team and putting on a show. I do that as scum sometimes. MUUGEN and ekko are thread controllers so that's not hard to imagine, I never trusted either of them from the beginning and I voiced my displeasure about it since Dp0.

To get a feel for how things are. If you had to pick 3 scummiest player rn but only had a gun with 2 bullets. Which of 3 would you shoot and who you wouldn't?
At least do a knock knock joke when you mass tag

To get a feel for how things are. If you had to pick 3 scummiest player rn but only had a gun with 2 bullets. Which of 3 would you shoot and who you wouldn't?
Apollo, AlwaysMind, Udell.

Shoot Apollo and AM.

Don't be fooled, she is following the game

he is getting vigged, is Naomi and her response now sufficent to be offed cause i basically proved my point?
I am 100% aware that she is following the game, she just isn't posting much and she already stated she will do so. I am not town clearing her, if you read the post between me and Naomi you will know where we both stand because we are scum reading each other.

oh wow other one.

bad play

you forgot alwaysmind made fake wu ability like the other guy tentie who made scum ability. :pepecafe:

like there already enough votes on appollo and muugen

waiting to see which flips to get better idea.
Again if you think only scum can use fake WU then you donโ€™t deserve to play mafia. Go play guess who in the little league,

plus I made the song fun and fit Eurovision. Donโ€™t be jelly because your song sucked

Status
Not open for further replies.