Powers & Abilities Zoro's been getting too many Whitebeard parallels this arc : Kinda odd

Zoro's True Parallel

• Total voters
Zoro and Whitebeard are nothing alike.

Whitebeard went to war with the most powerful force in the World for the sake of one of his own.

Zoro was content to leaving Sanji to rot on WCI because "let's not piss off two Yonkos."
Celestial… you know that’s not a fair comparison, and if we look deeper this is another character trait like WB.

Zoro had faith in Sanji he can take care of his own business, and advised to leave him alone.

Whitebeard had faith in Ace to handle BBhe only got involved when he was captured.

Ironically like what Zoro said about Vivi.
:myman:

Celestial… you know that’s not a fair comparison, and if we look deeper this is another character trait like WB.

Zoro had faith in Sanji he can take care of his own business, and advised to leave him alone.

Whitebeard had faith in Ace to handle BBhe only got involved when he was captured.

Ironically like what Zoro said about Vivi.
:myman:
Completely different scenarios. Ace was Blackbeards direct superior, and felt an obligation to see him punished for his betrayal against Thatch. Blackbeard was someone Whitebeard felt Ace could deal with.

Do you think Whitebeard would have sat back and let Ace do his own thing if he was going to try and get revenge against Big Mom or Kaido?

Zoro and Whitebeard are nothing alike.

Whitebeard went to war with the most powerful force in the World for the sake of one of his own.

Zoro was content to leaving Sanji to rot on WCI because "let's not piss off two Yonkos."
This is downright pathetic and pretty shit troll for even Luffy insecurity

Whitebeard literally left Oden to die..like literally to not piss off Kaido
Zoro wanted to plan to bring Sanji back and not head first like an idiot.

You know what's funny?
Zoro is ready to fight entire WG to save Vivi, but before he does so he has to make sure she needs help.
Whitebeard has an army behind him but he isn't even on board to fight Kaido.

So chill out.
This much insecurity lmao?

This is downright pathetic and pretty shit troll for even Luffy insecurity

Whitebeard literally left Oden to die..like literally to not piss off Kaido
Zoro wanted to plan to bring Sanji back and not head first like an idiot.

You know what's funny?
Zoro is ready to fight entire WG to save Vivi, but before he does so he has to make sure she needs help.
Whitebeard has an army behind him but he isn't even on board to fight Kaido.

So chill out.
This much insecurity lmao?
Again with this moronic "Whitebeard left Oden to die" bullshit. If you're not going to read the story properly, which you clearly don't, then I'm not bothering with this dumb shit.

As far as personalities are concerned and I am not trolling here

Zoro's match the most to following top tier in this order

1 Whitebeard
2 Ryuma/Kaido (About the same
3 Roger
4 Oden
5 Shanks
6 Mihawk

Luffy's doesn't really match anyone.
Everyone is smarter/Better than him
Plus they can all use sword/bladed weapon or weapon of some sort.

I guess Luffy's real parallel is only Garp. The most unimpressive "Pirate King level" character
Post automatically merged:

Again with this moronic "Whitebeard left Oden to die" bullshit. If you're not going to read the story properly, which you clearly don't, then I'm not bothering with this dumb shit.
Oh wow
I am supposed to read story properly but "Zoro wanted to Leave Sanji to die" so Zoro and Whitebeard are nothing alike is very good retort.

Fuck right outta here lmao
:suresure::suresure::suresure:

Zoro is tryna protect his crew and not take rash measures -- Bad
Whitebeard literally leaves Oden to die despite having fire power to save Oden -- Ooo Good stuff

As far as personalities are concerned and I am not trolling here

Zoro's match the most to following top tier in this order

1 Whitebeard
2 Ryuma/Kaido (About the same
3 Roger
4 Oden
5 Shanks
6 Mihawk

Luffy's doesn't really match anyone.
Everyone is smarter/Better than him
Plus they can all use sword/bladed weapon or weapon of some sort.

I guess Luffy's real parallel is only Garp. The most unimpressive "Pirate King level" character

Oh wow
I am supposed to read story properly but "Zoro wanted to Leave Sanji to die" so Zoro and Whitebeard are nothing alike is very good retort.

Fuck right outta here lmao
:suresure::suresure::suresure:

Zoro is tryna protect his crew and not take rash measures -- Bad
Whitebeard literally leaves Oden to die despite having fire power to save Oden -- Ooo Good stuff
Your big brain logic tells you that the Whitebeard pirates finding out Oden died years after the fact, is Whitebeard leaving him to die.

Lemme play this wonderful logic game..... How dare Zoro not stop Kuina from falling down those stairs on that fateful night.

:cheers:

Primebeard wasn't about to go to war with another Emperor and he even fucking said it him self.
He couldn't really gauge how strong Kaidou and his forces were, he wasn't taking chances.
This is why he stopped Ace from trying to solo BB. He's not a retard and he doesn't want some of his adoptive family to die in a war over something he doesn't give a shit about or something he DOES give a shit about but can't act on for several reasons.

Your point is fucking dumb anyways
Zoro is always on board with saving people he cares for

He nearly killed himself saving 3 Jebronis he barely knows

And that accomplishes what exactly, outside of senseless casualties?

You see Luffy leading the Straw Hats on a crusade against Akainu for killing Ace? Of course not.

And I guarantee if he did, you'd be one of the first people to trash talk him for it.
Luffy will literally take revenge for Ace, that was one big reasoning for his training as well.

War against Marines is coming.
But the reasoning you gave me is stupid as fuck.

Zoro was ready to go save Robin but first he had to plan and understand the situation
Zoro is now ready to go save Vivi but he just doesn't wanna step into a situation without knowing what's happening.

Him simply warning Luffy, listen we got War with Kaido on board, don't jump hastily to big mom is him pussying out?
Fuck outta here lol

Your point is fucking dumb anyways
Zoro is always on board with saving people he cares for

He nearly killed himself saving 3 Jebronis he barely knows

Luffy will literally take revenge for Ace, that was one big reasoning for his training as well.

War against Marines is coming.
But the reasoning you gave me is stupid as fuck.

Zoro was ready to go save Robin but first he had to plan and understand the situation
Zoro is now ready to go save Vivi but he just doesn't wanna step into a situation without knowing what's happening.

Him simply warning Luffy, listen we got War with Kaido on board, don't jump hastily to big mom is him pussying out?
Fuck outta here lol
Nowhere did I say he was pussying out.

This is about Whitebeard and Zoro.

Whitebeard would have approached that situation completely different.

They are not the same.

You want to bring up situations where you blatantly admit you're reaching, so I pointed out a situation where Whitebeard would have handled something completely different than the way Zoro did, and you get all defensive and call it "Luffy insecurity",because I don't agree Zoro and Whitebeard are being paralleled.

Nowhere did I say he was pussying out.

This is about Whitebeard and Zoro.

Whitebeard would have approached that situation completely different.

They are not the same.

You want to bring up situations where you blatantly admit you're reaching, so I pointed out a situation where Whitebeard would have handled something completely different than the way Zoro did, and you get all defensive and call it "Luffy insecurity",because I don't agree Zoro and Whitebeard are being paralleled.
No they would not.
If one son's life is in danger for another, Whitebeard would rethink
That's why he didn't go and take revenge for Oden because lives of his current crew would be in jeapordy.

Imagine if Whitebeard has to save Marco from Kaido and then suddenly Ace is arrested too..he'd also think and then act.

Straw hat had war with Kaido on their ass and now Sanji brought Big Mom debacle and that's why he wanted Luffy to just think.

Only thing that is a minor reach here is S-Hawk/Zoro and Whitebeard/Oden and I said that because it is all happening in this arc.

Scars on the Back
Endurance Freaks
Drunk
Bandana
Sacrificial Nature
World's Strongest Title
Shanks/Mihawk/Roger/Whitebeard
Both Having Demonstrative Personality
Sleeping CoO with Kaku
That face

All these are not reaches lmao.

They personalities are nearly identical
Rayleigh is far more like Shanks than he is like Zoro.

And yes it is Luffy insecurity if you read my entire post and say everything I said is reaching.
Who else besides Zoro/Whitebeard are given Scars on the back moments?

No they would not.
If one son's life is in danger for another, Whitebeard would rethink
That's why he didn't go and take revenge for Oden because lives of his current crew would be in jeapordy.

Imagine if Whitebeard has to save Marco from Kaido and then suddenly Ace is arrested too..he'd also think and then act.

Straw hat had war with Kaido on their ass and now Sanji brought Big Mom debacle and that's why he wanted Luffy to just think.

Only thing that is a minor reach here is S-Hawk/Zoro and Whitebeard/Oden and I said that because it is all happening in this arc.

Scars on the Back
Endurance Freaks
Drunk
Bandana
Sacrificial Nature
World's Strongest Title
Sleeping CoO with Kaku
That face

All these are not reaches lmao.

They personalities are nearly identical
Rayleigh is far more like Shanks than he is like Zoro.

And yes it is Luffy insecurity if you read my entire post and say everything I said is reaching.
Who else besides Zoro/Whitebeard are given Scars on the back moments?
-No scars on the back is just a "legendary swordsman" thing in general
-Endurance Freaks? Kaidou and Big Mom have taken as much damage as them.
-Kaidou and Shanks are drunkards.
-Mihawk and Kaidou have the World's Strongest _ Title as well.
Luffy also had that goofy face and fell asleep in the middle of his "fight" with Lucci.
Etc.
He does not share these with just Primebeard, they're all common feats for the most part.

-Endurance Freaks? Kaidou and Big Mom have taken as much damage as them.
That is where you are wrong
Whitebeard and Zoro have been shown walking with 30 broken bones, have had their holes in chest, face taken off
In the pool of blood

Most damage Kaido has walked off is scar from Zoro and Oden
Big Mom? Lmao she was screaming like a bitch from same attacks Blackbeard had laughed at.

Endurance and durability aren't the same lol

Zoro and Whitebeard are no where near as durable as Kaido/Big Mom
They have far greater pain tolerance (At least feat wise) than Kaido and Big Mom isn't even in the conversation.

Do you have a panel of Kaido walking with 30 broken bones? Or hole in his chest?

-No scars on the back is just a "legendary swordsman" thing in general
a)No its not. Only Zoro and Whitebeard have shown it
b)Whitebeard is not even a swordsman. He's literally not a swordsman

-Kaidou and Shanks are drunkards.
Not shanks
Drinking is one similarity between Kaido and Zoro among others. Remember Oda literally said if Zoro had a DF, it would be kaido's. That one personality shared.

Shanks is a party guy, not necessary drunk. Its more social aspect

-Mihawk and Kaidou have the World's Strongest _ Title as well.
Yeah and so does Whitebeard.
That's a parallel Zoro shares with Kaido, Whitebeard and Mihawk

Luffy also had that goofy face and fell asleep in the middle of his "fight" with Lucci.
Right.
In this situation Luffy is Oden and Zoro is Whitebeard.
Again what's the point?

He does not share these with just Primebeard, they're all common feats for the most part.
No lol

That's what you are ignoring.
Zoro has parallels with a lot of people
But most he shares is with Whitebeard.

Luffy has parallels with a lot of people
Most he shares are with Roger.

I literally said all this on my thread that you wanted to call "Retarded" because of Luffy insecurity. Why?

Scars on the Back
Endurance Freaks
Drunk
Bandana
Sacrificial Nature
World's Strongest Title
Sleeping CoO with Kaku
That face
  1. Not running away or turning away from your enemies is a pretty extremely common thing in one piece
  2. Zoro didn't invent enduring
  3. Zoro didn't invent the alcohol or the concept of drinking it
  4. Being sacrificial is another pretty extremely common thing in one piece
  5. Thats like saying whitebeard kaido and mihawk all parallel eachother
  6. Shanks and mihawk aren't roger and whitebeard
  7. Another pretty common thing
  8. They do both wake up...
  9. Lol

That is where you are wrong
Whitebeard and Zoro have been shown walking with 30 broken bones, have had their holes in chest, face taken off
In the pool of blood

Most damage Kaido has walked off is scar from Zoro and Oden
Big Mom? Lmao she was screaming like a bitch from same attacks Blackbeard had laughed at.

Endurance and durability aren't the same lol

Zoro and Whitebeard are no where near as durable as Kaido/Big Mom
They have far greater pain tolerance (At least feat wise) than Kaido and Big Mom isn't even in the conversation.

Do you have a panel of Kaido walking with 30 broken bones? Or hole in his chest?