Rules Official jojolands thread

Apollo

The Sol King
β€Ž
This chapter has everything a Jojo chapter needs.

Molesting a Girl next to a Jojo.
The girl is actually a guy.
The guy is actually another Joestar.
We get to see them use their stand powers.
Jojo poses.
Jojo's speciality this part: Drug dealer.
Introducing the squad.
And setting the goal from the beginning of the plot. This time they want to steal a diamond.

It seems like our two Joestars are cousins to Josuke(8), I think he'll definitely include him in the plot.

Excited for the rest, add me to the tags please. @NikaInParis

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'π–˜ π•Ύπ–•π–†π–œπ–“
β€Ž
Won't load any pages for me :josad:

How about we tag some peeps that might want to read it @Peroroncino @Raiden7 @Jaguark101 @Pot Goblin @U c 4 up da idly @Kurozumi Wiwi @Peppercore @Apollo
Do you know anyone else that's up to date with the manga? Jailer, Rayan, and Goat are only up tl date with the anime iirc
Post automatically merged:

Alternative link:
https://comick.app/comic/jo-jo-s-bizarre-adventure-part-9-the-jo-jo-lands/gUKtj2ih-chapter-1-en
If you're making a tag list add me please

One popular theory is that part 9 could be a part 3 parralell expect it's with josuke, yashu part 9 joylne and part 9 giorno
I think you hit it right on the money here or whoever made that theory did.

Jodio = Giorno
Dragona πŸ™„ = Jolyene kind of..

And there doesn’t seem to be that big of a time jump here at all, which gives ample room for Josuke to play an active role to tie the loose ends with Part 8.

How about we tag some peeps that might want to read it @Peroroncino @Raiden7 @Jaguark101 @Pot Goblin @U c 4 up da idly @Kurozumi Wiwi @Peppercore @Apollo @TheKnightOfTheSea
Do you know anyone else that's up to date with the manga? Jailer, Rayan, and Goat are only up tl date with the anime iirc

Alternative link:
https://comick.app/comic/jo-jo-s-bizarre-adventure-part-9-the-jo-jo-lands/gUKtj2ih-chapter-1-en
add me
I caught up 1 month ago

How about we tag some peeps that might want to read it @Peroroncino @Raiden7 @Jaguark101 @Pot Goblin @U c 4 up da idly @Kurozumi Wiwi @Peppercore @Apollo @TheKnightOfTheSea @Seven7 @Seatonnes

Alternative link:
Hi there, I would like to be added. I have been a long time Jojo fan and it would be fun to chat about Part 9 with others. I'm pretty hyped about Part9, Jodio is a straight up GTA protagonist, and I love it.

Sure thing, dude
What do you think about his Stand? Both design and powers
Love it. November Rain's design has got that villainous vibe. The fact that NR appears to be huge and angry really sells Jodio as this corrupted version of Giorno. It's a great contrast to all of the punch ghosts we are used to seeing JoJos have. The Stands powers are intriguing, it gives me some idea of it being similar to Weather Report, a stand that was OP and wasted in P6, but it would be great for P9 setting. knowing Araki he's going to turn NR into something busted with the potential to evolve like Tusk and Soft and Wet.

Love it. November Rain's design has got that villainous vibe. The fact that NR appears to be huge and angry really sells Jodio as this corrupted version of Giorno. It's a great contrast to all of the punch ghosts we are used to seeing JoJos have. The Stands powers are intriguing, it gives me some idea of it being similar to Weather Report, a stand that was OP and wasted in P6, but it would be great for P9 setting. knowing Araki he's going to turn NR into something busted with the potential to evolve like Tusk and Soft and Wet.
Yup, it really is a villainous looking stand, but knowing the Jojo formula and the epicness of a well deserved Ora Ora or Muda Muda NR will for sure evolve into a puncher eventually