Rules Official jojolands thread

Won't load any pages for me :josad:

How about we tag some peeps that might want to read it @Peroroncino @Raiden7 @Jaguark101 @Pot Goblin @U c 4 up da idly @Kurozumi Wiwi @Peppercore @Apollo @TheKnightOfTheSea @Seven7 @Seatonnes
@Gol D. Bullet @Sasparan
@Meeyori
Do you know anyone else that's up to date with the manga? Jailer, Rayan, and Goat are only up tl date with the anime iirc
Post automatically merged:

Alternative link:
https://comick.app/comic/jo-jo-s-bizarre-adventure-part-9-the-jo-jo-lands/gUKtj2ih-chapter-1-en

Last edited:
That first chapter was pretty great, it's kinda exciting to start a part completely fresh like this
For years I've been familiar with the 8 other Jojo's so we're all gonna be on a wild ride together
:shocking::shocking::shocking:
Same here
First time following a Jojo part from chapter 1
For now I can only comment on the designs and setting. Hawaii seems like an interesting location. It's American enough for us to get hilarious scenes like with the police this chapter, and yet it also has that island spice to it.

I'm ok with Jodio's design so far, as well as his Stand's design. As people online already said, it will likely evolve further like Tusk did so we will have a punching stand by the end.

His name is clearly a nod to Dio. I wonder what the connection will be. Will Novemver Rain evolve to have time manipulation powers? It's basically a given that the main villain will have some reality warping shit so Jodio will need his own busted powers.

Same here
For now I can only comment on the designs and setting. Hawaii seems like an interesting location. It's American enough for us to get hilarious scenes like with the police this chapter, and yet it also has that island spice to it.

I'm ok with Jodio's design so far, as well as his Stand's design. As people online already said, it will likely evolve further like Tusk did so we will have a punching stand by the end.

His name is clearly a nod to Dio. I wonder what the connection will be. Will Novemver Rain evolve to have time manipulation powers? It's basically a given that the main villain will have some reality warping shit so Jodio will need his own busted powers.
That's true for majority of jojo fans don't forget part 8 started in 2011 Jojo was still very much an underground manga and not as mainstream as it is today. I rate Jodio is the sbr version of Giorno he even has the mafia and drug connection.

Also he doesn't need to have a time manip stand so far from the sbr verse spin has been the major power to overcome busted stands I feel like November rain will be the same.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
Same here

Yea Jodio is definitley Giorno AU, 15 years old in the crime life, dude is ruthless towards his enemies as well.

I am curious the extents at what November Rain can do, rn the rain is acting like standard punch stuff but there should be some spice with it

I think Dragona is either AU Jolyne or Mista

Yea Jodio is definitley Giorno AU, 15 years old in the crime life, dude is ruthless towards his enemies as well.

I am curious the extents at what November Rain can do, rn the rain is acting like standard punch stuff but there should be some spice with it

I think Dragona is either AU Jolyne or Mista
Yeah Dragon is for sure a mix of a few characters. I could see the Jolyne connection since Dragona also has a Joestar birthmark (and is a Joestar, duh lol), but since Jodio is the clear MC here, Dragona will have more influences from Jobro characters than from MCs like Jolyne

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
Why does the concept of fate have a different name in every fucking part
wouldn't say that's fate as much as rules of the world

judging from what Jodio said he believes that even amongst criminals certain level of trusts exists. Which is a call back to Giorno's gang and their relationship

So basically part 8 is "Honour Amongst Thieves"