Break Week Lets go one day without Sanji vs Zoro nonsense. Is it possible.

I'm not sure why people are so desperate to compare them. It's like showing that Nami is just as badass as Robin. Like I guess so, but you'd be comparing her in a category where she comes up short just to measure against where Robin is strong, in the process leaving out why Nami is actually good.
WTF are you talking about[/QUOTI'm.

Their are no Zoro bashing threads. I make Zoro bashing threads because all the threads are wanking Zoro.

H

Herrera95

You still doesn't make any sense.
Post automatically merged:

I'm not sure why people are so desperate to compare them. It's like showing that Nami is just as badass as Robin. Like I guess so, but you'd be comparing her in a category where she comes up short just to measure against where Robin is strong, in the process leaving out why Nami is actually good.
No one thinks on Nami as badass. And Robin is much more known because of her archeology than anything.

In case you're new here, this community is filled with Lanji's hate post, throwing shade, & trashtalk him. There is always at least one post everyday about it, that's why OP post this thread with that title.

ZvsS isn't only about powerscaling talk, but also whatever stuff they get from Oda. The latest example of it is Sanji's bland beach shirt vs Zoro's cool af black jacket.

The Walking Muscle, Plot-armor and Boobs Trio
In case you're new here, this community is filled with Lanji's hate post, throwing shade, & trashtalk him. There is always at least one post everyday about it, that's why OP post this thread with that title.

ZvsS isn't only about powerscaling talk, but also whatever stuff they get from Oda. The latest example of it is Sanji's bland beach shirt vs Zoro's cool af black jacket.
He just said Zoro vs. Sanji. Plenty of people trash Zoro too. I see it here very often.

Obviously it is easier to make fun of Sanji. That's on Oda.