Votes: 2 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Weeb Behaviour.

And so God spoke: "The typical Weeb is defined by irregular social behavings and the thirst for Isekai content." And so he pointed towards a fellow Weeb, who rather seemed supportive... "You! Come with me!", so god took away that fella from his own circles. Soon the townsfolk figured out that circumstance after circumstance, is causing the decimation of their once flourishing population. Something has to change for the Weebs!

[Wangsheng Funeral Parlor] has been activated
The Gods Mafia attempted to kill [???] but it failed.
The Puppets Mafia have killed @Adam 🍎 [???]

@Midnight Delight has subbed in for @Xlaw

[Motor Cycle] has been used on [???]
[The Protecting Power] has been used on [???]
[Gamble Away] has been used on [???]
[Cigarette] has been used on [???]
[Scimitar] has been used on [???]
[Newsboy Cap] has been used on [???]
[Best Quality Copper] has been activated
[Filolial Egg] has been used on [???]
[Love Detective] has been used on [???] and [???]
[Nun's Cloth] has been activated
[Vendetta] has been used on [???]
[Stone Stele] has been used on [???]
[The Ultimate Contract] has been used on [???]
[The Shield's Sword] has been used on [???]
[Secretary] has been activated
[Former Offerings to a God] has been used on [???]
[The Omnipresent] has been used on [???], [???], [???] and [???]
[Hollowfication] has been activated
[Cero] has been used on [???], [???] and [???]
[Contract] has been used on [???]
[Inspect Woman] has been used on [???]
[Janitor] has been used on [???]
[Best Diet] has been activated

This ability has been tossed:
[Anabolic Cooking Book] -
You may create a regular ability of your choice and obtain a shot of it. It can't be a killing or destructive ability. Alternatively, you can give a target of your choice an [Anabolic Cooking Book]. [1-shot]

Day 3 has started! You have ~48 hours to discuss decide on a lynch! Actions and votes lock after ~47 hours! More WU's inc.
<<<COUNTDOWN>>>
so no vig tried to kill any of the scum candidates???

yah I'm out lol

Sup,
Everyone should vote for Vash, If biden is scum, even the opposite mafia faction of Biden should vote for Vash, you cant let a senile old man at the charge of this game when the waves and their evil spawns are at our doors.:endthis:
I will eradicate the waves, you have my words, im crushed this cycle, but I will kill Thanos(or whatever new evil) the moment I get free.

Naomi what are your current reads/thoughts given the flips and everything that’s happened.
apollo flipped scum, baki said he has vash.(vash would be town) i don't see apollo with revive in his role. so not him.

also don't see immunities to redirect? though he did say you where scum when he invested you. juliet also vanished previous day phase. and worst was her scum read, he flipped town. :pepecafe:

he was openly claiming he was a vig.
why would he claim that out in open? :pepecafe: honestly that scummy, and i wonder if protects ignored him because he looked to be open scummy.. well that sucks for him if he was town.

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
apollo flipped scum, baki said he has vash.(vash would be town) i don't see apollo with revive in his role. so not him.

also don't see immunities to redirect? though he did say you where scum when he invested you. juliet also vanished previous day phase. and worst was her scum read, he flipped town. :pepecafe:

why would he claim that out in open? :pepecafe: honestly that scummy, and i wonder if protects ignored him because he looked to be open scummy.. well that sucks for him if he was town.
baki is cleared I scanned him as well - invest failed in juliet but all my abilities failed yesterday so assume I was rb, sucks cause rej said my shots still get used if they fail /:

was no reason ti scan me if I was really scum like he said when rion was still alive.

he asked who are top 3 people to shoot and to choose two so suprised there was only 2 real kill attempts last night:

poor beks I’ll avenge you.

Status
Not open for further replies.