conquered entire world
That conquering others is not cool.
We also agreed to let the Sentinelese be. Or other indigenous tribes. Even though it would be easy for 1 armed individual to "conquer" their entire island.
I am certainly not ashamed of what europeans did in the past. Its pretty cool if you were not on the receiving end.
and still are center of culture
Its not the center. It only has a large influence in certain aspects of life.
This is also something I do not like. I take suits as an example for this. I would much rather see Japanese officials in traditional japanese clothers than in suits.

This is also something I do not like. I take suits as an example for this. I would much rather see Japanese officials in traditional japanese clothers than in suits
This is never gonna happen
Neoliberalism means that everyone is being forced into conformity and the Mudane Urban Western lifestyle regardless if they want it or not. Unless if you have enough "fuck you" money like the Saudis do, you are pretty much forced to wear western Suits if you want to advance economically

That conquering others is not cool. I am certainly not ashamed of what europeans did in the past. Its pretty cool if you were not on the receiving end.
Not Cool? Please, if Europeans didn't conquer other others would conquer them. And Europeans brought food, medicine, technology, politics and economics to all region they conquered. If those nations were so much better they would keep their own but they chose to adapt western stuff because western stuff is simply better

This whole shaming of Europeans is getting ridiculous because if it was anyone else that was first they would do the same

Its not the center. It only has a large influence in certain aspects of life.
This is also something I do not like. I take suits as an example for this. I would much rather see Japanese officials in traditional japanese clothers than in suits.
Europe and USA like it or not is centre of culture and life standard. You don't see many immigrants flock to China or Japan or Brazil and other. Not to say those nations don't have their own good stuff, they do, but Europe and USA are cut above them

Even Japanese adopted western clothing.

I for one do not particularly enjoy this race to the bottom for wages.
Being pro worker doesn’t require you to be anti-immigrant.
Post automatically merged:

In fact, legalizing illegal immigrants would probably help workers, as illegal immigrants could unionize if they had legal status.

but they can’t because if they try and fight for higher wages, the companies will just have them deported

Being pro worker doesn’t require you to be anti-immigrant.
It kind of does
And it also requires you to support Protectionism

How can you claim to be Pro Worker when you are allowing Companies to take advantage of people from less well off countries who don't have a problem working 60+ hours a week as long as they can feed their family, to screw over native workers?

Small Companies in my country are shutting down because of increased competition from Turkey, only the Billion dollar Companies aren't affected

In fact, legalizing illegal immigrants would probably help workers, as illegal immigrants could unionize if they had legal status.
The opposite is happening. Amazon keeps their workplace diverse as it prevents unions from forming.
Diversity is nothing more than a divide and conquer tactic at this point.
Racially heterogenous groups are more likely to unionize.

Humans need a common ground to work together.
Race is the easiest. Religion the next best. After that a proper reason becomes challenging to find. For the US it was patriotism. You can currently see how that goes down the drain in realtime lol.

The opposite is happening. Amazon keeps their workplace diverse as it prevents unions from forming.

Race is the easiest. Religion the next best. After that a proper reason becomes challenging to find. For the US it was patriotism. You can currently see how that goes down the drain in realtime lol.
Interesting, how many share this view

AL sama

Red Haired
β€Ž

this thought process is wrong and narrow minded