G

Gorosei Informer

irl has been super super stressful lately so coming here to blow off steam has been so nice
Ahhh I'm sorry to hear that! Yeah this place can be a really nice outlet (ignoring the drama including mine recently cough) for relieving stress, having fun and laughs, I do keep returning here for those reasons too.

Its such a unique experience being here to be fair, we've had such hilarious, weird, chaotic, random experiences here, such things that could only happen here even.

Its a great place to blow off steam too. I need to make more use of DMing people who were offering me to contact them as I need to and also reply to @Salah WG atm, Ive kept him waiting long enough, oops! Also that general chat mental health thread too. I should really use that and or the venting/rant thread too.

I hope your stress gets much less soon though, thats awful to hear. I'll try to send some positive vibes and faith your way!

:neesama::emohiyo:
Post automatically merged:

Btw @Meeyori your new tag is really nice too and that Josuke and Yasuho pic is really nice too! They are a very nice match to be fair!
Post automatically merged:

I didnt get what you meant by this btw sorry lol. Unless you mean the "Youre not him" part?

This scene was peak fiction though, such a fantastic moment. Whitebeard was really iconic and Blackbeard makes a great foil to him too.

:choppawhat::cheers:

Last edited by a moderator: