• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
How is this always mind guy still alive after all this time

:sus:

@Mashiro Blue wanna do the trade route with me?

Also, haters gonna hate but i dont wanna vote for Muugen. Partly because I owe him for not voting for me on day 0. Call me scum or whatever, but I'm not always the most logical person on the block and follow my heart. :catsweat:

vote lynch Alwaysmind
Ofc.

:endthis:

What does it do btw?

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
Whatever Al has revealed is in the thread and I don't want to repeat it because it's futile.

Whatever he didn't it depends on my prerogative and I will reveal depending upon the time and circumstances.

I hope this explains it.

As of now, I haven't read much. I am not gonna read 370+ pages lol

Naomi gave me some reads and I am planning to iso few players based on that.

Will drop reads on them based on my iso
Did Al get any information on Biden? Because he had his suspicion on Biden and openly said he finds him scummy. Flower also suspects SK being Biden and they had an argument.

So why did Al find Biden scummy and why Flower accusing SK being him? Do you guys have any information?

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
Ofc.

:endthis:

What does it do btw?
My ability is basically - either i open a chat with someone or open chats between two players who want to trade with each other.

The ability to open chats with two people was one shot and I'd appreciate if anyone refills it. Since this game doesn't have any method where players can exchange money and items between themselves, that's where I come in. So if you refill me, I'll create a trade route for the minimum of fees.

The ability that I'm going to do with you today is just a trade route between you and me which lasts for one cycle only. You'll give me some money and I'll make best quality copper for you.

Did Al get any information on Biden? Because he had his suspicion on Biden and openly said he finds him scummy. Flower also suspects SK being Biden and they had an argument.

So why did Al find Biden scummy and why Flower accusing SK being him? Do you guys have any information?
I think we revealed enough already regarding this. Fact is Chika was elected and got nothing from it. At least not sth she was informed of. That‘s one. The second thing is the message Biden wrote looks like SK language or somebody wants to sound like him for some reason. Third reason why I think Biden is scum for sure now is because I would have expected a Townie Biden to come out by now and clarify the election thingy given how big of a topic it was, but nobody did which makes me think whoever does these elections is hiding aka scum.

I think we revealed enough already regarding this. Fact is Chika was elected and got nothing from it. At least not sth she was informed of. That‘s one. The second thing is the message Biden wrote looks like SK language or somebody wants to sound like him for some reason. Third reason why I think Biden is scum for sure now is because I would have expected a Townie Biden to come out by now and clarify the election thingy given how big of a topic it was, but nobody did which makes me think whoever does these elections is hiding aka scum.
you said you are dying flower, but it does not seem like you are dying anytime soon. Was being poisoned and asking to be healed was all an act?

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
Adam knew not to trust the results given by scums and dude got killed before he could do anything.

He also suspected Broki and Naomi. Looks like he made too many enemies, too soon.

If anyone have a revive, please use it on him.
broki is fine I checked her I have her role sheet and rotts they

these two plus baki are confirmed town.

“knock”

I appreciate you kagu.

ekko, Al and cyph for sure scum though look at flowers gameplay even after her time freed up

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
You said I push town as scum and which game was this because I don't remember. Worst played so scummy and I thought he was scum. I'm baffled that mafia pkilled him and this made me wonder if mafia were town reading Worst or was he just a safe random kill.

Why do you have Charlie as slight sus? He looks okay to me.

Muugen, Alwaysmind, Ekko, and Ryu I'm sus of them too.
oh where did these reads in ekko and ryu come from all of a sudden ?

broki is fine I checked her I have her role sheet and rotts they

these two plus baki are confirmed town.

“knock”

I appreciate you kagu.

ekko, Al and cyph for sure scum though look at flowers gameplay even after her time freed up
Flower was saying how she is happy that her time freed up and how this is the only game she is playing yet she is somehow is even more inactive lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.