Is Bleach Better than Kingdom?

• Total voters
Is Renpa dismounted in this scenario because some Mougou level character overpowered him and shattered the leg bones of his horse again? :madmonk:
Mougou's physical strength was simply off the charts lol, tossing around someone that can obliterate boulders with their glaive is a feat that is questionable to replicate even by those generally considered above Mougou. He and his son are just built different.

That moment was mad Renpa martial skill hype, incapacitating mounted Mougou with a single blow and almost killing him before Mouten's help.

I know my Renpa wank is obnoxious, but this basterd just scored an A+ in every subject related to warfare.

Mougou's physical strength was simply off the charts lol, tossing around someone that can obliterate boulders with their glaive is a feat that is questionable to replicate even by those generally considered above Mougou. He and his son are just built different.

That moment was mad Renpa martial skill hype, incapacitating mounted Mougou with a single blow and almost killing him before Mouten's help.

I know my Renpa wank is obnoxious, but this basterd just scored an A+ in every subject related to warfare.
Renpa is basically the forte of his four heavenly kings into one. Now we need some insane archer feat and that settles it

I'm honestly surprised @SakazOuki fucks with Gyouun, since he's into dudes like Kong, Garp, Smoker, Sakazuki, Ouki, etc. Who would be more akin to Bananji.

Where as Gyou'un just came off as an edgy/emo combatant, atleast to me. And always gave weird Ouhon-esque vibe. Though not as annoying as Ouhon. For me Chougouryuu was more interesting character of the two.
You’re spot on lol, I‘m not really a Gyou’un fan, prefer Chougaryuu between the 3, and when it comes to Zhao plains then Akou is the true goat. Bananji is entertaining but he‘s just meme material at this point lmao, can’t take him seriously
Post automatically merged:

Why are @Elder Lee Hung and @SakazOuki so intimidated by Bananji-sama's strength?
:shame:
The day Banana rage mode is finally activated I will flee the forum with my tail between my legs
:araboss:

Prime Gyou'Un >> Demon of Ganmon BNJ > Gyou'un > BNJ

Gyou'un is more skilled and pretty much better in every other way.

BNJ has greater physical strength and is nevertheless still an elite military commander in possession of reasonable intellect.
hmmmmmmm this might be where I sit on the issue.
Post automatically merged:

I might have to go back to hiatus is Kanki gets rescued :josad:
Even if Kanki escapes, he took the L.

Riboku resume of defeating 3 Great Generals and nearly defeating another one? Pretty beastly.

Last edited:
We will see you in 10 years time when Great General Shin faces off against Kanki and his twin brother, Kaneki of Yan. :risicheck:
I hope such will not be the case my brudda.

Maybe Mutin will realize he is being dumb to go rescue Kanki. Maybe Naki will be get killed like the fool he is for attempting a rescue. Maybe just Maybe, both will reach there to simply witness the beheading of their precious commander.

For my future rides on such fragile hopes.
:crybeard:

Everyone is acting retarded rn. This ain't OP bro.
I want to reserve judgement until I see the chapter but I just can't imagine why Kohaku Kou would listen to Riboku right now. Man just wants Kanki's head on a spike even if he has to die to achieve it. What is Riboku going to do to convince him otherwise even if only temporarily? Threaten to kill him? Cause from what we have seen of him, Kou should gladly accept that cost if it means he gets to kill Kanki right now.

I swear if Kanki escapes because Riboku wanted a conversation then that will single handedly be the most bullshit moment in this entire manga.

Kanki arcs always involve people losing their braincells at inconvenient moments to Kanki's benefit.

Last edited: