Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Entry 12

Votes: 2 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mashiro Blue

๐“ฆ๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฑ ๐“พ๐“น๐“ธ๐“ท ๐“ช ๐“ผ๐“ฑ๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ป โœฐ
โ€Ž
While broki didnโ€™t do anything to make me town read her. Why is she scummy enough to warrant next lynch for you? Is this mech speaking?
Look at her votting patterns. She's avoiding being in a wagon (that requires at least 3 votes) to not be checked by Biden's ability.

DP2 she was the sole voter of Rott

And now DP3 she's (pretty sure but I can double check) the sole voter of Nessos, who is basically outed.

Aside from that her behaviour is pretty tame for her Town self, which tends to be quite "agressive" towards inactives, and she seems in tune with her scum self, even taking into account her PR.

Mashiro Blue

๐“ฆ๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฑ ๐“พ๐“น๐“ธ๐“ท ๐“ช ๐“ผ๐“ฑ๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ป โœฐ
โ€Ž
Look at her votting patterns. She's avoiding being in a wagon (that requires at least 3 votes) to not be checked by Biden's ability.

And now DP3 she's (pretty sure but I can double check) the sole voter of Nessos, who is basically outed.

Aside from that her behaviour is pretty tame for her Town self, which tends to be quite "agressive" towards inactives, and she seems in tune with her scum self, even taking into account her PR.
And Nessos behold, voting forcthe top wagon in DP1 and DP3, but when the wagon ability got revealed, he disappeared from the VC in DP2.

Worst

Custom title
โ€Ž

we can easily solve that.....

@Underworld Broker vote Muugen or i'll vig you

Good observations.

@Underworld Broker vote for Muugen if you are townie :)

Get zor ppl to vote for nessos aey biden can just check wibbs wagon then bezbni find it wibbs difficult

Wibbs muggen wagon has a lot of votes zo with nessos wagon it would xor easier to clear stuff nooby aey narrow down

u scanned innocent? who checked u

is depwa u? I'm not checking trans
Ekko = depwa

did depwa read hooba depwa wrote so wibbs post lol

wanna go more in dept with this?
I already went in dept on this, if you actually cared to read that is. You flip flipping on MUUGEN slot trying to find any excuse or reason to not scum him was scummy as hell. One post he was townie, the second was scum, then back to townie, then you act like you are indecisive, then back to being townie, then you scum read him again.

Status
Not open for further replies.