Powers & Abilities How Strong Is Fujitora’s Observation Haki?

How Strong Is Fujitora’s Observation Haki?

• The best observation Haki of all time

Votes: 23 32.4%
  • The best observation Haki in the world currently but not all time

Votes: 7 9.9%
  • Top 5 observation Haki in the world right now

Votes: 36 50.7%
  • Lower(?)

Votes: 5 7.0%

• Total voters

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
Just curious as to what people think here. I don’t think we’ve seen really any feats that even compete with Fujitora’s Observation Haki from any other character aside from maybe Katakuri who could spam FS for hours on end. Fujitora’s CoO feats include:

1. Sensing meteors in space
2. Sensing people and events from across an island
3. Holding the rank of Navy Admiral while literally being completely blind
4. Sensing all of the rubble in Dressrosa and levitating all of that rubble while not harming or levitating the civilians present among the rubble
5. Subtely implied future sight (unconfirmed)
6. Sensing people’s emotions

So question: Does Fujitora have the best observation Haki of all time? And if there are better CoO users than him, who are they and why?

@Owl Ki @Blackbeard @HA001 OF THE RAIN @MarineHQ @Seven7 @Playa4321 @Sentinel @kurwa @Extravlad @Kurozumi Wiwi @The White Crane @King7 @ZenZu @Lucius Zogratis @ShishioIsBack @Bogard @TheAncientCenturion @Fujishiro @Jiihad etc etc etc

Probably behind Shanks and Mihawk, on par with the other admirals
A Blind top tier should have exceptional CoO. Just like in real life where blind people have better hearing or senses of smell than normal individuals.

I dont expect Shanks or Mihawk who can see just fine to have better CoO than Fuji who quite literally needs it to function as a top tier.

It's more the fact shanks made a coo cancel on himself to hide his presence and disrupt his opponents coo which Is awesome for shanks
But the fact that did not give him an advantage vs mihawk is a massive feat for mihawks coo
Yeah I know bro, what you are saying is correct but it doesnt really have anything to do with Fujitora is my point.

Just like in real life where Blind people have better senses compared to the rest Id assume the only blind top tier who requires CoO to function would have close to or the best CoO in the series.

Future Sight is the highest form of Observation Haki until otherwise proven. It was not only narratively hyped during WCI as a major obstacle for Luffy to the point where he had to LEARN it himself, but also by Rayleigh himself in a flashback as a skill among the “mightiest.”

Until Fuji shows he has Future Sight he will never be as good as Katakuri/Luffy/Kaido in CoO. He is 4th place among CoO users.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Yeah I know bro, what you are saying is correct but it doesnt really have anything to do with Fujitora is my point.

Just like in real life where Blind people have better senses compared to the rest Id assume the only blind top tier who requires CoO to function would have close to or the best CoO in the series.
That's fine
I think fujis coo will be peak in all the normal metrics of coo
But Mihawk will have that and other exclusive coo
Oda didn't give shawk mihawks eyes for no reason
The hawk like zoom in he did on lilith is likely one of the extra coo features mihawk has

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Future Sight is the highest form of Observation Haki until otherwise proven. It was not only narratively hyped during WCI but also by Rayleigh himself in a flashback.

Until Fuji shows he has Future Sight he will never be as good as Katakuri/Luffy/Kaido in CoO.
Didn't help kata sense luffy in the cake nor know that his sister was next to him hitting luffy
Meanwhile Ray can sense every animal on ruhskaina and how strong they are and fuji can pin point every person on dressrosa