Tobirama can be the super computer that out man on the moon.

Orochimaru, Kabuto, Minato and Naruto are modern super computers 1,000,000,000x better than him
So we can call Einstein a bum now because all the scientists post his death will pick up his work and take it to the next level ?

If not for Tobirama nobody would've invented those jutsus and Minato would be a fodder while the war wouldn't even have happened.

Minato is a genius born once every several generations. This puts him in the same category as Sasuke and Itachi as geniuses as opposed to Kakashi, Neji or Orochimaru who are “once a generation” geniuses.

Take away Minato’s FTG and hes going to perfect Sage mode and be a better Jiraiya.
Minato maybe, but what is Sasuke doing on this list. He was handed everything on a plate of gold

My mother actually got extremely pissed at me for telling my younger sister that santa wasn’t real

I wonder how she’ll feel if I told my Zorotard brother ZKK wasn’t as well
I did that shit, too.

"That's not Santa, that's Uncle ____."

I wasn't trying to be a dick, either, I just realized it in that moment and shouted without thinking. WELP.

Still can't believe Oda namedropped Kid being a COC user through Kaido but it was completely irrelevant to the arc even though Zoro learned adCOC without knowing he was a COC user lol
I'm certain most character we known with CoC will magiccally have advance CoC the next time we meet them, just like Lucci and Kaku with awakening

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Minato maybe, but what is Sasuke doing on this list. He was handed everything on a plate of gold
Orochimaru gives Sasuke that exact hype lol. And no he wasn’t, Naruto was the one who got handed everything. Sasuke trained his ass off, mastered the curse mark, defeated Orochimaru and was only low Kage level.

Naruto got the easiest PUs in KCM and Sage mode and became high Kage level from fodder level