Apollo

The Sol King
IMHO in rare cases death penalty should be allowed.
I'm not for chopping everyone up for murder or w/e
It should be reserved for really nasty, evil shit
Yh No death penalty at all please

It's often being abused by regimes to get rid of dissidents/Critics and minorities are very vulnerable to fraud charges

The 5 countries with the least crime rate in the world:

Qatar retains the death penalty by firing squad or hanging for crimes including murder, terrorism, rape, drug trafficking, treason and espionage.
Under Emirati law, multiple crimes carry the death penalty, and executions are usually carried out through a firing squad. [1][2][3][4] Current law allows the death penalty for treason, espionage, murder, successfully inciting the suicide of a person "afflicted with total lack of free will or reason", arson resulting in death, acts of indecent assault resulting in death, apostasy, rape, perjury causing wrongful execution, aggravated robbery, terrorism, sodomy, homosexuality, drug trafficking[4] and joining the Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant.
Capital punishment is a legal penalty in Taiwan. The death penalty can be imposed for murder, treason, drug trafficking, piracy, terrorism, and especially serious cases of robbery, rape, and kidnapping, as well as for military offences, such as desertion during war time.
Capital punishment is a legal penalty in Oman. Oman's capital offenses are murder, drug trafficking, arson, piracy, terrorism, kidnapping, recidivism of aggravated offenses punishable by life imprisonment, leading an armed group that engages in spreading disorder (such as by sabotage, pillage or killing), espionage, treason and perjury causing wrongful execution.
I am not for executing at the smallest offenses, but those countries have the lowest crime rates in the world. The idea that higher crimes shouldn't be appropriately punished is wrong. Most prison inmates will not correct themselves when they exit prison and will be free to commit crimes again.

And why should the state spend money on inmates who do not deserve to live ? This will only lead to corprations trying to hijack the justice system to make money off private prisons.

Its embarrassing that a country like Sweden has a crime rate similar to Iraq despite the countries' vastly different experiences. There is no reason a rapist or a murderer should walk free or get the state to spend money on him.

We can't cure everyone nor is it necessary.
Give those funds to the victims instead.
I'm sorry, I prefer to look at the horyzon rather than keeping the "evil" blindfold. At least I have hope and there are plenty who are already doing some work.

Keeping victim safe and founded dosn't negate the problem.

If you keep living in that "what I don't understand can't change" past, you will never see something else.

I am not for executing at the smallest offenses, but those countries have the lowest crime rates in the world. The idea that higher crimes shouldn't be appropriately punished is wrong. Most prison inmates will not correct themselves when they exit prison and will be free to commit crimes again.

And why should the state spend money on inmates who do not deserve to live ? This will only lead to corprations trying to hijack the justice system to make money off private prisons.

Its embarrassing that a country like Sweden has a crime rate similar to Iraq despite the countries' vastly different experiences. There is no reason a rapist or a murderer should walk free or get the state to spend money on him.
Yeah.. I'm done discussing about murdering people here. Good night.

Apollo

The Sol King
Death sentence should be for murderers, pedophiles and rapists

But only when their crimes were proven beyond a shadow of a doubt

Which means the bigger issue is the judicial system and not the implementation of the death penalty imo
Yes, a strong and clear judicial system is needed to prevent as many wrong sentences as possible.
Post automatically merged:

Yeah.. I'm done discussing about murdering people here. Good night.
Its still day for you I'm sure.

https://worldpopulationreview.com/country-rankings/crime-rate-by-country

but those countries have the lowest crime rates in the world.
The recorded crimes

In how many of these countries is rape in marriage legal?

Most prison inmates will not correct themselves when they exit prison and will be free to commit crimes again.
That's because most prison systems don't invest in rehabilitation.
The inmates are locked away and are subject to abuse, no wonder they're not going to learn from their mistakes.
Nobody ever showed them now to behave right

I agree with this.
A good example are the USA.
Private prisons needing to be filled, and with whom? Minorities ofc

what I don't understand can't chang
but i DO understand
psychopathy and antisocial personality disorder are well researched.
And any respectable expert will agree that there is no cure for these illnesses.

Apollo

The Sol King
The recorded crimes

In how many of these countries is rape in marriage legal?
I doubt that marital rape is nearly as common as regular rape. And I doubt that if the punished marital rape that their crime rates will explode.
If you need to doubt the authenticity of the crimes, then the burden of proof is on you. I speak from numbers and personal experience as I visited some of those countries. The crime rates are as low as reality.

That's because most prison systems don't invest in rehabilitation.
The inmates are locked away and are subject to abuse, no wonder they're not going to learn from their mistakes.
Nobody ever showed them now to behave right
And they never will. Its most likely adults commiting such crimes not children. Its closer to daydreaming that prison will rehabilitate inmates or that someone who spent most of his life leading to a crime like murder or rape will turn a new leaf and become a functioning person. It can happen, but I am more willing to bet a crime will be repeated than not.

Another thing is that these crimes lead to long sentences, being stuck in prison for half your life won't make you functional.

Apollo

The Sol King
Bruhh Venezuela is such fraud I swear
"The 2019 edition of the BP Statistical Review of World Energy reports the total proved reserves of 303.3 billion barrels for Venezuela (slightly more than Saudi Arabia's 297.7 billion barrels)."

I wonder if the US would invade them in case things go south with Arab oil.

"Not very bad, just bad"
This might not be relevant to manichean people like you, but there are multiple layers of wrong doings.

No. According to reality sir.
There is no reasonnable and logical or ethical reason to disrespect the onlyfan workers.
I told you the reason is that it requires absolutely no skill. It will eventually detach you from reality. It's a capitalistic job that was invented back then to enslave women, not free them. Basically uberized prostitution. You have multiple reasons here, but I know you already blacked out on the floor and won't read those two lines. Your opinion on what is "reasonable", "logical" or "ethical" doesn't matter given how you worship AIs. The Binge AI is marvelous by the way, right ?

I'm curious about what you think about men going to pay prostitutes though ? Are they feminists who are giving money for their freedom ? What about "sugar-babies" ?

K!NG HARA$H!MA

Hustlerversity Graduate
"The 2019 edition of the BP Statistical Review of World Energy reports the total proved reserves of 303.3 billion barrels for Venezuela (slightly more than Saudi Arabia's 297.7 billion barrels)."

I wonder if the US would invade them in case things go south with Arab oil.
Nah US can't afford another foreign offensive after Gulf's and Afghans blunder. Many logistics issues here too and symbolically it will make the entire Latin America it's enemy. Big headache there.

US herself is self sufficient when it comes oil supplies without Arabs and Gulf states is pretty much at US mercy to counter Iran.
So Gulf's need to rely on US no matter how bad things are.

Venezuela however is still a big fraud for not being capable to develop and uses the resources wisely

The 5 countries with the least crime rate in the world:

the death penalty is far from the only factor keeping the crime rate down in many of these places. Qatar, UAE, and Oman especially are all especially well known for what we in the business call "human rights violations"

Death sentence should be for murderers, pedophiles and rapists

But only when their crimes were proven beyond a shadow of a doubt

Which means the bigger issue is the judicial system and not the implementation of the death penalty imo
Yeah exactly, the problem lies on the juridical system if that's the case. Are we banning imprisonment as well as they can also be potentially abused?

I would even say that sometimes death sentence might not even be enough. It reminds me of this case, no way anyone with a heart would say these kind of perpetrators don't deserve death penalty. They deserve to receive at least three times worse of their torture before death

https://japaninsides.com/44-days-of-hell-the-story-of-junko-furuta/

Yeah exactly, the problem lies on the juridical system if that's the case. Are we banning imprisonment as well as they can also be potentially abused?

I would even say that sometimes death sentence might not even be enough. It reminds me of this case, no way anyone with a heart would say these kind of perpetrators don't deserve death penalty. They deserve to receive at least three times worse of their torture before death

https://japaninsides.com/44-days-of-hell-the-story-of-junko-furuta/
Idc if I sound like a monster but in "special" cases like this torture should be permissable, followed by a public death sentence

Makes my blood boil

I was into true crime youtube for a while, and man, the things monsters are prepared to do to kids, old people, the mentally challenged, women, or literally anyone innocent is nightmare inducing.

Death sentance for such cases is the minimum that should be expected
i 100% agree with you

we had a similar discussion in waiting room a while ago and you disagreed with me.
You said death penalty is not enough and advocated for life imprisonment.

Yeah and anyone who think otherwise are morons
Those ''beings'' deserve the worst.

People who think there are no evil humans are stupid.
Even tho I'd hardly call these creatures humans.
They are the filth of this earth and should be exterminated.

Makes my blood boil

I was into true crime youtube for a while, and man, the things monsters are prepared to do to kids, old people, the mentally challenged, women, or literally anyone innocent is nightmare inducing.

Death sentance for such cases is the minimum that should be expected
Nah, death is easy way out

I'll gladly pay taxes just for them sons of bitches rot in jail for the remainder of their lousy life