Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Daniel Bryan? He was over everywhere. Not just his hometown. No one was even half as over as him while Cody is getting almost equal response(outside canada).
Yeah and remember when we talked about the pop he got in Quebec? Felt lowkey boosted up by sound mixing.

People hyping it up as if he got Daniel Bryan pop. I don't personally think he did and outside Canada it's not that big.

Are you seriously arguing why BBP won't be antagonist or comparing kidd pirates with BBP? Lol

Ace came after BB because the latter killed Thatch.

And, why does it matter why ace came after BB?

Point is Ace was put on execution because BB captured him.

And, we have clear parallel for BBP which isn't the case with other pirates - Luffy and BB are polar opposite..

Augur - usoop
Docq - Chopper
Shiru - Zoro

I don't think we had any crew which fits so perfectly

And, he literally has darkness fruit in a manga which focus on dawn
Don’t bother arguing. He compared “Devil child” Robin and “Cat burglar Nami” to fucking Devon and Vasco Shot as the same level of Evil lol

CoC: Color of Clowns

Science(Knowledge) + God(Light) = Truth
Shaka being the traitor is bottom tier shit ffs

4D chess bullshit. His actions make 0 sense
It makes sense if it's bad writing.

Shaka: "The World Government and Marines are good, so I serve them. My name is Shaka the good, I can't ally with pirates."

Search your feelings, you know this bullshit to be true.

No other Punk has a legitimate motivation. We've gotten BY FAR the most out of Shaka. He's wearing a mask. It's over.

I really hoped we wouldn't go here, but, at this point, no one Punk makes sense to me. Lilith is the Punk that acts the most like the Straw Hats, and Shaka is always at odds with her.

Yeah and remember when we talked about the pop he got in Quebec? Felt lowkey boosted up by sound mixing.

People hyping it up as if he got Daniel Bryan pop. I don't personally think he did and outside Canada it's not that big.
How does Sami go from being insignificant, joining bloodline and coming into relevance and beat Roman just 1 month after getting Kicked out? That'd suck ass. Bryan had to almost die to get his due.