Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Didn't know they were in Poland?! Luckyyyyy

Happy for you though, bro!

Yeah, from the clips you can find online, they really let loose on live events and just have fun. And ofc that translates well to how the crowd enjoys the show

Heard about MitB, but I doubt I'll get my hands on any tickets. But, in the future they're bound to have more shows on this side of the ocean so my time might come lol
Would be cool to maybe meet up one day in the future and attends some live event if they do one although this would require prior planning and etc... Cause such trips are not cheap.

MARKS ARE GOING TO HATE THIS ONE!:
CM Punk was so fucking sick during 2012's live event here bro.

This is what I hate about modern wrestling. I feel bad for Sami because I like him and you could see he gave this storyline his all but if we have to be honest, he pop out of nowhere and became marks favorite.

Modern wrestling is fucking annoying, marks will pick some mothefucker and hype him up to the moon and forget about him later down the line.

I don't wish it to Sami and I hope not but I smell he is getting Hangman treatment from the fans.
The biggest problem is that The Industry listens way too much to smarks

it’s time for this weeks…ass or gas!

a game show where we determine what the people think about how the latest ch of one piece will be..
so everyone. share your thoughts on…ass..or…gas!

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
The biggest problem is that The Industry listens way too much to smarks
Not at all. At least not WWE atm. AEW pretended they listen to fans so they can gather people who are hating on WWE but now they are doing the same stuff WWE is doing. Which is setting ur plans for upcoming months and sticking to them.

From time to time random fan favorite pops up and marks want him to get pushed.

Search "The Elite booking" on reddit.