This is what I hate about modern wrestling. I feel bad for Sami because I like him and you could see he gave this storyline his all but if we have to be honest, he pop out of nowhere and became marks favorite.

Modern wrestling is fucking annoying, marks will pick some mothefucker and hype him up to the moon and forget about him later down the line.

I don't wish it to Sami and I hope not but I smell he is getting Hangman treatment from the fans.
No cap, mate. They're short sighted.

I would definitely put on some gloves and gives that a slap.
Bro... :whitepress:

‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎‏‏‎
‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎‏‏‎
Me too.