Powers & Abilities How Strong Is Fujitora’s Observation Haki?

How Strong Is Fujitora’s Observation Haki?

• The best observation Haki of all time

Votes: 23 32.4%
  • The best observation Haki in the world currently but not all time

Votes: 7 9.9%
  • Top 5 observation Haki in the world right now

Votes: 36 50.7%
  • Lower(?)

Votes: 5 7.0%

• Total voters
I didn't even quote your dumb last post you troll . Is that why you triggered and insult me? :suresure:

In the contrary, I just proved some people who blindly accept your dumb shitty posts on this thread actually can't read, thats their fate when they post in your dumb threads.

It was really funny to see the amount of people who can't read because some people on this thread don't even know how a simple CoO works, and don't even the know the concept of CoO same as you, you can be happy you are not the only troll who can't read simple things on this thread.:luffylaugh:

When you learn how to read the basic concept of CoO and learn thats entirely his DF ability (similar to Aokiji or BB sending DF attacks from 1 island to another nothing to do with CoO) you can quote me again :kuzanope:
lol what

Can you read how the basic concept of CoO works?

Or still learning how to read? :suresure:

You and some trolls such as Lee who can't read, obviously didn't understand the CoO concept because Rayleigh never mentioned about scanning and using it like a sensor over non-living things. He specifically says ''anothers presence''. :holdthisl:
Dude alabasta zoro had early coo usage
He knew where the stones would fall
He heard the rythm of steel ground etc
He even sensed his sword

Dude alabasta zoro had early coo usage
He knew where the stones would fall
He heard the rythm of steel ground etc
He even sensed his sword
Thats not CoO you troll. :kailaugh: At best you can argue thats some different ability, enhanced hearing or enhanced sniffing some shit like that.

CoO concept is clear as explained above, too bad you still can't read.

How the fk zoro knew where the stones wouldnt fall?
Who gives a shit, Prets Zolo is not CoO user. I know that shit is not CoO, can you even read?

This is CoO:

SENSING AN OPPONENT

Its a very very simple concept. Its not so hard.

Thats why Fuji can only sense Luffy's presence. He can't see the shape of Luffy's face and the shape of his clothes via CoO.

This is what Fujitora thinks Luffy is:

He even uses his sword as walking stick because CoO is not a sensor over objects.

CoO can't sense inanimate objects lol, that's explicitly BOAT/VOAT which has been shown repeatedly, Fujitora doesn't have BOAT or VOAT, just like AdmiraL's won't have CoC, also Fujitora needs a fucking cane to move around, something that he wouldn't need if he could sense his environment...

As for how Fujitora can pull down meteors, maybe his fruit just gives him the ability to sense gravitational forces on a high level, to where he can sense approaching meteors which are affected by gravity without it being CoO, no less valid than it being a CoO feat

Anyway, even if it was a CoO feat, being the best sensory user =/= being the best CoO user lol

You are defending one of the dumbest Ladmiral wank argument right now its not important what you defend before lmao.

I don't need explanation troll when you make up things from your butt, no one ever said Fujitora lifted that ship via CoO, or pull meteor via CoO, thats again something he did with his devil fruit ability.

No one ever said in the manga he does it with CoO. Its entirely Devil Fruit ability.

CoO Haki's concept is very clear. If there is no mind to read then they can't even sense it, let alone the objects thats not alive.

Here read this again and don't waste my time troll :

You are the one needing explanation for why CoO user Enel can't sense shit about Luffy when Luffy is not thinking his moves and his attacks.

Because if there is no mind to read CoO can't sense it.

- Fujitora: ''I can't sense the shape of Luffy's face and clothes''

- These trolls: ''Fujitora can sense the meteors on space'' :luffylaugh:
Nobody is saying he used CoO to lift the ship, or pull the meteors. You can't be serious in thinking that is the argument.

My question to you is, how does a blind man know where the ship was when he can't see? How would anyone know where meteors are, when legit no one can see into space? What is he using to tell the difference between rubble, and buildings still intact?

What do you think he is using to locate these objects? He's just guessing? Lmfao...

CoO can't sense inanimate objects lol, that's explicitly BOAT/VOAT which has been shown repeatedly, Fujitora doesn't have BOAT or VOAT, just like AdmiraL's won't have CoC, also Fujitora needs a fucking cane to move around, something that he wouldn't need if he could sense his environment...

As for how Fujitora can pull down meteors, maybe his fruit just gives him the ability to sense gravitational forces on a high level, to where he can sense approaching meteors which are affected by gravity without it being CoO, no less valid than it being a CoO feat

Anyway, even if it was a CoO feat, being the best sensory user =/= being the best CoO user lol
Finally someone who can read. :steef: Lee spread his ''I can't read as a Ladmiral wanker'' disease to some people on this thread.

Nobody is saying he used CoO to lift the ship, or pull the meteors. You can't be serious in thinking that is the argument.

My question to you is, how does a blind man know where the ship was when he can't see? How would anyone know where meteors are, when legit no one can see into space? What is he using to tell the difference between rubble, and buildings still intact?

What do you think he is using to locate these objects? He's just guessing? Lmfao...
I am not interested in your BS, all I care how CoO Haki works and what is the concept of CoO.

Don't pull imaginary CoO abilities out of your butt.

Why would I care how Fujitora with his DF does that? I don't give a shit. Its DF, we don't know how exactly his DF works. Thats saying like Aokiji or BB can sense from 1 island to another just because their DF reaches there. As long as its never said Fuji uses CoO to do those things in the manga, its dumb to claim its CoO because CoO concept is very clear that you can sense only living beings and sense the things that living beings do, and where they live, where they move etc.

Otherwise people like Roger wouldn't need a map or poneglyh etc to find locations such as Laugh Tale, since you trolls believe CoO can sense every shit lmao.

We know for a FACT, Fujitora can't clearly sense the exact shape of Luffy's face, he doesn't have a pinpoint scanning or sensors to see the things exactly. The guy even uses his sword for walking stick, needs to hit the ground several times to sense where he is standing.

See that ''tok tok'' sound effect, thats Fuji needing to use his sword as a walking stick so he can move around freely without falling inside of some shit hole. But you trolls believe he should be able to move around freely without needing a walking stick.

Thats also why he can't exactly see the shape of Luffy's face and Luffy's clothes thats even when Luffy is a living being and he can connect to Luffy's mind, but still can't even see a living being fully yet you trolls believe Fuji can see non-living objects via CoO which is nonsense since no one said CoO can do that shit lmao.

Finally someone who can read. :steef: Lee spread his ''I can't read as a Ladmiral wanker'' disease to some people on this thread.

I am not interested in your BS, all I care how CoO Haki works and what is the concept of CoO.

Why would I care how Fujitora with his DF does that? I don't give a shit. Its DF, we don't know how exactly his DF works. Thats saying like Aokiji or BB can sense from 1 island to another just because their DF reaches there. As long as its never said Fuji uses CoO to do those things in the manga, its dumb to claim its CoO because CoO concept is very clear that you can sense only living beings and sense the things that living beings do, and where they live, where they move etc.

Otherwise people like Roger wouldn't need a map or poneglyh etc to find locations such as Laugh Tale, since you trolls believe CoO can sense every shit lmao.

We know for a FACT, Fujitora can't clearly sense the exact shape of Luffy's face, he doesn't have a pinpoint scanning or sensors to see the things exactly. The guy even uses his sword for walking stick, needs to hit the ground several times to sense where he is standing.

See that ''tok tok'' sound effect, thats Fuji needing to use his sword as a walking stick so he can move around freely without falling inside of some shit hole. But you trolls believe he should be able to move around freely without needing a walking stick.

Thats also why he can't exactly see the shape of Luffy's face and Luffy's clothes thats even when Luffy is a living being and he can connect to Luffy's mind, but still can't even see a living being fully yet you trolls believe Fuji can see non-living objects via CoO which is nonsense since no one said CoO can do that shit lmao.
I told you to quit with these dumbass random tangents that prove nothing.

You say it's never said CoO can do that, but it's also never said it can't.

There is legit no other explanation for as to how a blind man can pinpoint specific inanimate objects, while ignoring others.

So either give me a better explanation or quit responding with BS. All we need is one simple, better explanation, so we can rule out CoO. Until then, since it's literally the ONLY option, that's what I'll stick with.

Last edited:
Yall telling me fujitora has his luck 100% maxed out and thats why everytime he does that move he brings down a meteor?:suresure:

Like how about when he lifted the rubble from dressosa without destroying the intact ones?

Bruh Roger was finding poneglyphs with the voice of all things and the walking stick is next level cope