Powers & Abilities How Strong Is Fujitora’s Observation Haki?

How Strong Is Fujitora’s Observation Haki?

• The best observation Haki of all time

Votes: 23 32.4%
  • The best observation Haki in the world currently but not all time

Votes: 7 9.9%
  • Top 5 observation Haki in the world right now

Votes: 36 50.7%
  • Lower(?)

Votes: 5 7.0%

• Total voters
Just curious as to what people think here. I don’t think we’ve seen really any feats that even compete with Fujitora’s Observation Haki from any other character aside from maybe Katakuri who could spam FS for hours on end. Fujitora’s CoO feats include:

1. Sensing meteors in space
2. Sensing people and events from across an island
3. Holding the rank of Navy Admiral while literally being completely blind
4. Sensing all of the rubble in Dressrosa and levitating all of that rubble while not harming or levitating the civilians present among the rubble
5. Subtely implied future sight (unconfirmed)
6. Sensing people’s emotions

So question: Does Fujitora have the best observation Haki of all time? And if there are better CoO users than him, who are they and why?

@Owl Ki @Blackbeard @HA001 OF THE RAIN @MarineHQ @Seven7 @Playa4321 @Sentinel @kurwa @Extravlad @Kurozumi Wiwi @The White Crane @King7 @ZenZu @Lucius Zogratis @ShishioIsBack @Bogard @TheAncientCenturion @Fujishiro @Jiihad etc etc etc
His ACoO is Top 1, easily. :cheers:

This is why I find it annoying that so many people think he is the weakest Admiral. Like, wtf? :lusalty:

S

Sasaki Kojirō

Fujitora's coO the BEST IN THE WORLD, receiving attacks from Dressrosa Luffy and ending up with bruises, being surprised by a G3 Luffy who was screaming that he was going to attack him, ending up with his head bandaged and all in bandages against people of level YC, the best verse CoO. LMAOOOO

Katakuri stomps on that bum in the CoO department.

Lujitora with the best hypothetical CoO in the world and with the help of another admiral couldn't see Sabo crushing his head with a pipe.. LMAO

The guy is already being fucked by people who don't even have Fs, let alone against an opponent who also has them.

Last edited by a moderator:
You call it a "dumb shitty argument" yet have no actual counter to it.

I don't give a damn about your wall of text that does nothing to offer a different solution as to how Fujitora was able to only lift the rubble, and leave everything else alone.

When you don't have an answer to something, all you do is deflect, and go off on rambling tangents that prove nothing.

Either come with a valid argument that offers a reasonable solution or don't waste my time.

And it's funny how you think I'm an Admiral fan, as if you haven't seen me defend Yonkos 1000 times over. I just call it as I see it. And in reality, I am defending Observation Haki. Fujitora is just my example I am using.

He's done plenty of things to support people can sense inanimate objects with observation haki. Like locating a Marine battleship while casually eating ramen, lifting it with gravity, and throwing it at Law.

What's your explanation on how he pulled that one off?
You are defending one of the dumbest Ladmiral wank argument right now its not important what you defend before lmao.

I don't need explanation troll when you make up things from your butt, no one ever said Fujitora lifted that ship via CoO, or pull meteor via CoO, thats again something he did with his devil fruit ability.

No one ever said in the manga he does it with CoO. Its entirely Devil Fruit ability.

CoO Haki's concept is very clear. If there is no mind to read then they can't even sense it, let alone the objects thats not alive.

Here read this again and don't waste my time troll :

You are the one needing explanation for why CoO user Enel can't sense shit about Luffy when Luffy is not thinking his moves and his attacks.

Because if there is no mind to read CoO can't sense it.

- Fujitora: ''I can't sense the shape of Luffy's face and clothes''

- These trolls: ''Fujitora can sense the meteors on space'' :luffylaugh:

cant sense objects with observation haki?
So now Pre-TS Zolo is a CoO user :suresure: What kind of BS arguments you guys are shitting by trying to change the simple CoO concept.

Funny, no source listed Pre-TS Zolo as CoO user. And for sure that is not CoO.

He clearly says he can know ''only his sword'', as we know swordsmen leaves some part of themselves inside their swords (Oden and Enma) swords becomes like their own body parts.

Fujitora has no connection with meteors other than his Devil Fruit ability. And no one ever said he has a deep scanning or sensor abilities for other objects as he can't even sense the shape of Luffy's face and his clothes.

He literally says he needs eyes for seeing the shape of Luffy's face and his clothes, and these trolls believes CoO gives to people deep scanning and sensors for non-living objects. :suresure:

Debunked easily.

So now Pre-TS Zolo is a CoO user :suresure: What kind of BS arguments you guys are shitting by trying to change the simple CoO concept.

Funny, no source listed Pre-TS Zolo as CoO user. And for sure that is not CoO.

He clearly says he can know ''only his sword'', as we know swordsmen leaves some part of themselves inside their swords (Oden and Enma) swords becomes like their own body parts.

Fujitora has no connection with meteors other than his Devil Fruit ability. And no one ever said he has a deep scanning or sensor abilities for other objects as he can't even sense the shape of Luffy's face and his clothes.

Debunked easily.
Yes, haki existed before the timeskip, it's really obvious lol. Tons of people do it.

Yes, haki existed before the timeskip, it's really obvious lol. Tons of people do it.
Pre-TS Zolo wasn't listed as CoO user you need to be dumb to believe he was CoO user based on knowing where his swords are :goyea:

At best you can argue thats a different ability, not CoO, CoO concept is simple and clear, its reading the minds of living beings thus Enel couldn't even use CoO when Luffy used techniques that he didn't know what he was going to do. No mind to read = No CoO.

S

Sasaki Kojirō

You are defending one of the dumbest Ladmiral wank argument right now its not important what you defend before lmao.

I don't need explanation troll when you make up things from your butt, no one ever said Fujitora lifted that ship via CoO, or pull meteor via CoO, thats again something he did with his devil fruit ability.

No one ever said in the manga he does it with CoO. Its entirely Devil Fruit ability.

CoO Haki's concept is very clear. If there is no mind to read then they can't even sense it, let alone the objects thats not alive.

Here read this again and don't waste my time troll :

You are the one needing explanation for why CoO user Enel can't sense shit about Luffy when Luffy is not thinking his moves and his attacks.

Because if there is no mind to read CoO can't sense it.

- Fujitora: ''I can't sense the shape of Luffy's face and clothes''

- These trolls: ''Fujitora can sense the meteors on space'' :luffylaugh:
They attribute the fact that Fujitora has the best CoO of the verse hypothetically to the fact that the guy is blind. LMAO It was never explicitly stated that to summon a meteor using its DF powers it necessarily needs a decent CoO. And fujitora doesn't have a good track record to support that he has a CoO of the magnitude he's been assuming.

- Didn't foresee that Law would escape.
- Surprised by Luffy using G3 and saying where he would direct his attacks.
- He ended his confrontation with bruises on his face.
- He ended up severely injured from his fight against Sabo + 3 supports even though he was side by side with Green Bull...

How does the argument that he has the best CoO in the verse solidify when he has this portrayal quoted above? Or he's slow as fuck to react even though he sees the attack coming which I think is plausible.

The combination of FS with a Logia is more effective than someone with FS + physical body, after all the logia can reshape their bodies, while the others are at the mercy of their reaction and movement speed, this only applies to attacks that don't have a large AOE, otherwise Logia users are also at the mercy of their physical and reactive capabilities ( actually it's the same thing for everyone but I think that you being a Logia you have more efficiency when you want to get rid of the attack, someone with a physical body can make use of the Predictive Armament Haki at the same time that a Logia remodels the body, then reaction speed is the crucial factor.)

If the hypothetical idea that Fujitora has the best CoO of the verse is something that is literally impossible, even if he does it won't pose any risk to us, after all Fujitora's reactive capabilities are so bad that he is having his skull chipped by Sabo, getting hit by Luffy's Dr version, not noticing Law escaping, and much more, the guy is a turtle with FS. LMAO:luffylaugh:

Last edited by a moderator:

Sir Tuna Sandwich II

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu
They attribute the fact that Fujitora has the best CoO of the verse hypothetically to the fact that the guy is blind. LMAO It was never explicitly stated that to summon a meteor using its DF powers it necessarily needs a decent CoO. And fujitora doesn't have a good track record to support that he has a CoO of the magnitude he's been assuming.

- Didn't foresee that Law would escape.
- Surprised by Luffy using G3 and saying where he would direct his attacks.
- He ended his confrontation with bruises on his face.
- He ended up severely injured from his fight against Sabo + 3 supports even though he was side by side with Green Bull...

How does the argument that he has the best CoO in the verse solidify when he has this portrayal quoted above? Or he's slow as fuck to react even though he sees the attack coming which I think is plausible.

The combination of FS with a Logia is more effective than someone with FS + physical body, after all the logia can reshape their bodies, while the others are at the mercy of their reaction and movement speed, this only applies to attacks that don't have a large AOE, otherwise Logia users are also at the mercy of their physical and reactive capabilities.

If the hypothetical idea that Fujitora has the best CoO of the verse is something that is literally impossible, even if he does it won't pose any risk to us, after all Fujitora's reactive capabilities are so bad that he is having his skull chipped by Sabo, getting hit by Luffy's Dr version, not noticing Law escaping, and much more, the guy is a turtle with FS. LMAO:luffylaugh:
DR Luffy > Kiku

Pre-TS Zolo wasn't listed as CoO user you need to be dumb to believe he was CoO user based on knowing where his swords are :goyea:

At best you can argue thats a different ability, not CoO, CoO concept is simple and clear, its reading the minds of living beings thus Enel couldn't even use CoO when Luffy used techniques that he didn't know what he was going to do. No mind to read = No CoO.
if you believe any "lists" of powers or vivre cards or whatever youre immediately disqualified from debating about this stuff. you can only go by whats in the manga itself.

coo might be reading minds or souls, but voice of all things proves that everything has a soul

if you believe any "lists" of powers or vivre cards or whatever youre immediately disqualified from debating about this stuff. you can only go by whats in the manga itself.

coo might be reading minds or souls, but voice of all things proves that everything has a soul
Where I said vivre card you troll? Thats what you said. I said who listed Pre-TS Zolo as CoO user, you? :suresure: Maybe you realize how dumb yours and Lee's argument is when you need to say Pre-TS Zolo was CoO user Lmao :kaidowhat:

If its souls then Enel wouldn't be missing hitting Luffy or he would dodge his attack when Luffy attacked the ship.

Also funny how you can't answer the fact Fujitora need eyes to imagine the shape of Luffy's face and clothes, he doesn't have sensors or scans that allows him to imagine the shape of his surroundings, yet you trolls believe Fuji can sense non-living things from space :kailaugh: Pure delusion.

You need to be dumb to actually believe Fujitora senses the meteors from space:kailaugh:

? :kaidowhat:

CoO is literally called Mind Rope on Skypiea.

Its about sensing the living beings, who have minds.

Enel didn't sense any energy or some shit like that when Luffy used Gomu Gomu no Baka,

because Luffy wasn't thinking anything so Enel can't connect to Luffy's mind, (see why its called mind rope). Thats what they literally said in this chapter, Enel couldn't read Luffy's mind when he used Gomu Baka.

Then again, Enel couldn't sense Luffy's Octopus attack because he was randomly attacking the ship, since Luffy himself didn't know where he is going to hit so Enel couldn't know as well thus he get hit.

Since no person is sending those meteors by thinking about it so there is no sensing it, its that simple.

Its really a simple concept, it looks like this thread exposed a lot of people who actually can't read. :luffylaugh:

There is also the hearing the voices, Momo couldn't hear any Luffy's voice after Luffy died, or Kaido knew they weren't dead because he could hear their voices. If someone is not alive then they can't hear shit, and this confirms if they are dead or not. You can't hear or sense something thats not even alive.

No one sends meteors on the space so its not like Fujitora will hear some alien's voice on the space who is sending meteors to somewhere and pull them from space after they send it.

Thats one of the dumbest shit I heard from Ladmiral wankers but it didn't surprise me.
You really think fujitora got lucky multiple times bringing down meteors? Lmfao

I love how I don’t even have to respond when Erkan quotes me because his posts are so stupid he just gets completely dogpiled by everyone on the thread
I didn't even quote your dumb last post you troll . Is that why you triggered and insult me? :suresure:

On the contrary, I just proved some people who blindly accept your dumb shitty posts on this thread actually can't read, thats their fate when they post in your dumb threads.

It was really funny to see the amount of people who can't read because some people on this thread don't even know how a simple CoO works, and don't even the know the concept of CoO same as you, you can be happy you are not the only troll who can't read simple things on this thread.:luffylaugh:

You really think fujitora got lucky multiple times bringing down meteors? Lmfao
When you learn how to read the basic concept of CoO and learn thats entirely his DF ability (similar to Aokiji or BB sending DF attacks from 1 island to another nothing to do with CoO) you can quote me again :kuzanope: