Who is gonna win this battle(of likes): Worst or Warchief Sanji D Goat?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope didn´t said it, I said that I don´t see Kid losing, perhaps it will be a only 1on1 battle with Shanks vs Kid.
And I don´t see both losing, I expect a Draw.
Don't see a 1v1 happening. Didn't happen vs Kaido the first time. Didn't happen with Kaido & Big Mom on RT. Didn't happen vs Big Mom.
I doubt a fight a fight will happen, but if it does it gonna be the same way its going with law & BB, crew vs crew and Kid pirates aren't winning that one.

Long story short, I see this as Oda hyping the Shanks n Blackbeard. Law's gonna lose to BB, and Kid will lose to Shanks

I always said this in a form of a joke but now I actually wonder if Oda thinks he's funny. Like, does he actually think Luffy and Zoro freeing Lucci and Kaku for help is fucking funny to anyone?
For some ..it’s an act of respect to your enemy and kindness.
:sanjimeh:

RESPECT MY ASS!!!

it’s different this time !! We’re talking about lucci here … the one who wanted to kidnap Robin TWICE !!! And tried to kill them just a while ago!!
:queenmeme:

Yeah same, they likely don’t have haki and they’re built from the same materials all with the battle skills of the masters of their specific fighting style.

So I’m sure there’s an order of strength, but they probably all are around the same strength.
since they are genetically programmed to obey orders and seem to have no free will of their own, i wonder if an eventual s-flamingo can still use doffy's fruit or they gave him another one

Status
Not open for further replies.