Who is gonna win this battle(of likes): Worst or Warchief Sanji D Goat?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
How does that work tho. How does the fruit interact with the Lunarian Skin.

As for abilities i prefer Kuma's personally. Oda might dive into his ability to further make intangible things tangible. Who knows what S-Bear could do with his fruit. He already casually used a mini ursus shock.

I do actually think S-Bear has a big shot at beating S-Hawk since he ignores Durability.
The supa fruit along with making every part of him a blade it makes him tougher just like king being an ancient dino made him tougher. On top of that hes also a cyborg

Out of flame hed likely be the tougher durability wise. Not taking into consideration kuma having some special durability because his secret race or someone

The main thing the fruit boost tho is his swordsmanship the durability boost being secondary

If kuma's fruit ignores durability then that wouldn't really matter for him

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
At the moment, yes. But we still have no clue what Kumas special bloodline trait might be. All these special races seem to have one.
Bloodline abilities aren't necessarily strength-based abilities though. And we don't even know if S-Bear inherited his bloodline ability. I mean S-Shark is still called a human despite its Fisherman-like appearance.

He obviously has something in mind otherwise Kuma going back to the Holy land is just retarded. Bonney is supposed to find out the truth about him but S-Bear is definitely putting a death flag on the real Kuma. S-Bear might absorb his memories but the real Kuma's body is done for.
Iwas discussing it with someone earlier this week, and I said I think this might have been Vegapunk and Kumas plan all along. Discard the old Kumas body, and make it seem to the WG that he is dead, and then place his memories into the cloned Kuma, and essentially resurrect how him. This is the soul experiment Vegapunk had in mind.

Remember the arc Kuma was introduced him featured Brooks back story, where he was killed, but his soul returned to his body via a Devil Fruit.

What if Kumas memories get placed into S-Bear, and when his original body is killed, his soul returns to S-Bear?

The supa fruit along with making every part of him a blade it makes him tougher just like king being an ancient dino made him tougher. On top of that hes also a cyborg

Out of flame hed likely be the tougher durability wise. Not taking into consideration kuma having some special durability because his secret race or someone

The main thing the fruit boost tho is his swordsmanship the durability boost being secondary

If kuma's fruit ignores durability then that wouldn't really matter for him
If that's the case the arguments to favour King above S-Hawk get really slim. Now both have "stacked" Durability. S-Hawk has lasers, Mihawk's sword play and can use any part of his body as a blade. That's tough.

Status
Not open for further replies.