Who is gonna win this battle(of likes): Worst or Warchief Sanji D Goat?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
I guess Luffy and Zoro will forget how to use CoC in this chapter to create artifical tension against the Seraphim lol, Luffy already didn't use it against Lucci
Luffy and Zoro already forgot they fought Yonko and RHM respectively.

Oda's writing is just terribly fucked up at this point. You are simply reading to see what stupidity he will come up with.

Fucking cheap tension everywhere.

At this stage, thinking that Kidd can't hold his own against a top tier just makes you a sad troll.

I wouldn't be surprised if the next time we see Kidd, he would already have Ryou...which would mean he has access to adcoc.

After the extreme diff fight against Big Mom, Kidd should already have a PU like Law got awakening after Dressrosa

Gol D. Roger

ศถษฆษ› ึ„ษจส€วŸศถษ› ำ„ษจีผษข
โ€Ž
That be pretty weird if a clone using exact DNA from the host doesn't have it's hosts bloodline traits.
So far it's only the appearances, fighting styles, and personalities that resemble the originals. All of these can be just programmed or added without altering their basic body composition, which seems to be Lunarian for the most part. They're basically Lunarians with Shichibukai fighting styles.

It might not be combat related, but to me that's unlikely, given the nature of Oda pitting S-Bear up against Luffy and Lucci. There is definitely a trump card hidden in there somewhere.
I won't deny the possibility of S-Bear having Kuma's special ability, but the reason for making Luffy fight S-bear could be as simple as Zoro having ties with the strongest available Seraphim, so the next best is given to Luffy.

Luffy and Zoro already forgot they fought Yonko and RHM respectively.

Oda's writing is just terribly fucked up at this point. You are simply reading to see what stupidity he will come up with.

Fucking cheap tension everywhere.
For real.

I'd much rather see Luffy fighting Saturn and Zoro clashing with Kizaru than this garbage tier writing.

Oh fake hype because none of the other strawhats are strong enough for me to try make this non threat credible

God I hate Loda sometimes

:josad:

Gol D. Roger

ศถษฆษ› ึ„ษจส€วŸศถษ› ำ„ษจีผษข
โ€Ž
The seraphim are lunarian cyborg clones just because vegapunk calls them the strongest humans doesn't really make them humans
Especially s-shark who's a Fishman ontop of everything else
They're called humans because they're humans. Nothing suggests S-Shark is a fisherman. He only looks like one because he's modeled after Jinbe and fights like him. He's more Lunarian than a fisherman if anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.