Who is gonna win this battle(of likes): Worst or Warchief Sanji D Goat?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
I do believe potentially if s-hawk is that strong

he will be the one zoro fights instead.

do wonder what happens with the OG one in that case.
Can't see that happening man.

If Zoro vs Mihawk doesn't happen, it's not going to be because Zoro will fight a variation of Mihawk that doesn't share any history with him, it's going to be because some villain defeated Mihawk and Zoro will both have to avenge his mentor and fight someone different for the title of WSS.(like Shiryu for example).

It would be extremely weird if Oda threw out all of Zoro's history with Mihawk, to instead have him fight..... Another Mihawk lol.

Would be odd thematically

Because S-Hawk is more associated with Zoro. Well, I've got no complains if you're willing to admit S-bear too can scare BB like S-hawk.

Lucci=2 Kakus is old news.
I mean BB buried him in darkness with 1 panel and only used 1 hand CoA and no Tremor DF :suresure: All the Zolo vs Shawk hype gone to garbage with this 2 v 1 vs SHawk

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
I mean BB buried him in darkness with 1 panel and only used 1 hand CoA and no Tremor DF :suresure: All the Zolo vs Shawk hype gone to garbage with this 2 v 1 vs SHawk
So you suppose he'd be equally unsuccessful in hurting S-bear too?
Post automatically merged:

Doesn't redefine their relationship.
It does because Kaku's growing faster, meaning he got closer—although the gap's still there.

Mr. Reloaded

Professional backstabber
He's turning into a joke, mate. Now suddenly Luffy has to team with Lucci to fight a robot( no matter what DNA, df or shit hacks) after beating Kaido of all. This is just disrespectful to Luffy and Kaido. Just to hype the robots, they've have to team up again in the End game? Lol, I think OP ending will be shit as fuck and Luffy and Zoro would need all pirates to help them beat their final opponents. Fuck you Loda.
Yonko level+ Seraphim that are still children btw :risiup:

Peak fiction :risitavirus:

just sbear for me if he holds them both off.
SBear and Kuma's ability is really tricky, if he can keep his distance with teleportation and spams lasers, but I don't see how he handles Luffy + Lucci speed it still doesn't make sense. Luffy's speed especially. Perhaps SBear can teleport Lucci out of battle then I can see them holding Luffy for a while.

If Luffy gets teleported by SBear after Law learned to stop that kind of tricks via Haki it would be too lame for Luffy's image.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
It does because Kaku's growing faster, meaning he got closer—although the gap's still there.
Nah, kudos to Kaku for mastering Awakening, but that ability doesn't put'em close to each other. For all we know, Lucci awakened the second the time skip began and has been mastering other techniques. Unless Oda addresses it, these relationships stay the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.