Who is gonna win this battle(of likes): Worst or Warchief Sanji D Goat?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
I have noticed making YouTube videos takes too long, its killing all my free time

:seriously:
I'm more surprised by the fact that you have enough willingness to look at the fucking computer after work too.

Blother Fertitta

Real Ni**er Blother
โ€Ž
It looks like your troll mind can't comprehend I never use alts, while ZKKboys and Ladmiral fans uses all the time, it must be shocking for a troll like you to see someone isn't pathetic such as yourself. :suresure:
Hi Erkan, itโ€™s been a few months since I last seen you here. Have you lost some weight and taken some showers in the meantime?

K!NG HARA$H!MA

Hustlerversity Graduate
โ€Ž
Yeah New gen is coming - BB and Luffy with his cheerleaders law and Kidd..

Wait ...law would get rekt soon and kidd would follow law footsteps

So we only have Luffy and Bb coming ๐Ÿคท
Law beats BB
Kidd beats Shanks

Sun God Nika is buzy fighting Saturn

Considering the massive fleets Kizaru is bringing it'll be an all out war

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Yeah New gen is coming - BB and Luffy with his cheerleaders law and Kidd..

Wait ...law would get rekt soon and kidd would follow law footsteps

So we only have Luffy and Bb coming ๐Ÿคท
Shanks is the most protected treasure of Oda's.

Kidd fans should consider this a W if Kidd doesn't get baby negged again and Shanks is kind enough not to kill him this time.

If I was Shanks I would be pissed if Kidd acts the same way towards me after I gave him the warning.

It looks like your troll mind can't comprehend I never use alts, while ZKKboys and Ladmiral fans uses all the time, it must be shocking for a troll like you to see someone isn't pathetic such as yourself. :suresure:
Just stop bro first you make GCs slandering people now you make alts.
After the controversy with Ghostly and thinking they would suicide.. I can't bring my self to give my full, unfiltered opinions about you..
But just know that what you are doing is deplorable.

C

Cruxroux

Since I never use alts and you ZKKboys crying about it like a little gossip girls and even do this:

Thats how I made you ZKKboys cry like that :suresure: You scream and cry all the time because of me.
Thoigh being a Zoro fan I do a lot more on this forum unlike.
You can never be that.
:kata:
And zkk? Remind me if I have ever argued ZKK with you. Keep dreaming. You fight only with the psuedo fans like @AkainuTheGrimReaper .

K!NG HARA$H!MA

Hustlerversity Graduate
โ€Ž
Shanks is the most protected treasure of Oda's.

Kidd fans should consider this a W if Kidd doesn't get baby negged again and Shanks is kind enough not to kill him this time.

If I was Shanks I would be pissed if Kidd acts the same way towards me after I gave him the warning.
Shanks had his moment in round 1

In round 2 , it's gonna be Kidds

Luffytards pretend to get surprised that the battle against Seraphim quickly turn into 2 vs 1.

It is not that surprising, it is what Luffy keeps consistently doing since Dressrosa arc. Never soloed Doffy, Cracker, Katakuri, Kaido etc. Now he can't solo the Seraphim. His 1 vs 1 era ended with Chinjao, and never continues anymore even until the boy becomes a Yonko.

Status
Not open for further replies.