• Entry 11

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Entry 12

Votes: 2 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
soul dying sux because he could have probably checked how many scum on the second wagon yesterday if he was biden

also can @Mashiro Blue kill his killer if he guessed him? if anyone has info to help blue let him know
Soul wasnt Biden, he was Munsu.
Your push on Broker looks bad af, your push on Soul being Biden at random is bad af, your interaction with Muugen was bad, the sooner we yet you the better for town.
+Ekkologix you will need to claim soon asap, otherwise you are our best play after this Nessos lynch
Rottkins, Destroya, Odd, and the other people who are not contributing much with anything mech sided should claim also.

Adam ๐ŸŽ

Pretty Boy
โ€Ž
Btw, Broker sendeme pm at night and protected me because my actives were blocked. I want to believe that this kill came from scum
I thought about it before bed. Why Nuke Broki?

Broki for all intent and purposes isn't high value target this game compared to you or baki. Unless Broki talked to actual Biden and figured out who he is so Biden choes to remove her before it happens

Ekkologix, Destroya, Rottkins= blue team+2,3( we can expect 5 mafia or more/team)
Kagurashi mega sus, probably red
The blue team lost no members, meaning that starting with the next day, they can decide the lynch targets. town will be on parity with them, but town is divided or not in sync,
What can town do here? they can lynch this day, and hope for the best in the next days, thoughts and prayers.

Emil

Certified Memelord
โ€Ž
Soul wasnt Biden, he was Munsu.
Your push on Broker looks bad af, your push on Soul being Biden at random is bad af, your interaction with Muugen was bad, the sooner we yet you the better for town.
+Ekkologix you will need to claim soon asap, otherwise you are our best play after this Nessos lynch
Rottkins, Destroya, Odd, and the other people who are not contributing much with anything mech sided should claim also.
whose Biden then. that message seems to be written by soul. its his style lol

what push on soul being biden? ive been saying biden is protown entire game. i only said i think its soul after he died

Emil

Certified Memelord
โ€Ž
i have faked my flip before in last weebs. completely changed my role to a townier version of it when i flipped.

just for peace of mind someone check that WU pls

Emil

Certified Memelord
โ€Ž
Btw, Broker sendeme pm at night and protected me because my actives were blocked. I want to believe that this kill came from scum
u mean she jailed u?

i dont see the cop ability she invested me with

must have taken it from somewhere

but she has no take ability either

so was it a lie or role is modified or someone gifted to her or...

if soul or blue werent biden then i have no clue who it is

how did u know soul is munso
We were partners via mechanics, he never claimed his role but I have no reason to keep it hiden rn when he is ded
So no he aint Biden, biden is alive and killing+ he is immune to the role crush from waves.
No point to read Biden as town, he is 100% scum.

Emil

Certified Memelord
โ€Ž
null.
but if he poisoned you he gets townie points from me now.
You have not lynched 3 scums.
Most got outed from scum vs scum so far.
Nessos slipped.
AM made scummy ability like Tentai
i voted on a wagon that flipped scum end of day. by definition thats lynching scum. i haven't forced a lynch and rallied people behind me on non scum

using ur logic it means none lynched scum, including you

scum outing scum or slipping doesnt invalidate players voting for them as lynching them

i have pushed muugen from inactivity to 2nd poster in day 0. thats more than anything uve done this game.

Status
Not open for further replies.