Who is gonna win this battle(of likes): Worst or Warchief Sanji D Goat?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Magneto is far more complex than Kidd, and his pseudo-science powers are far cooler and more versatile than Kid's.
Magneto isn't complex. All of his motivations are born out of contrived situations, and the writers just make him an ally or a villain to move the plot forward. One moment he is bad but gets character development and stops being bad. Then he loses his development and everything he's learned again and starts going by his old ways. Then he becomes good again. It is an endless flip-flopping. Magneto is just a plot device. He is used by the writers to make dumb things happen. Magneto is the biggest hypocrite in the verse because most comic authors are terrible at writing.

@MarineHQ I don't understans what you're trying to achieve by wanking useless captain mid
At least Law somehow deserves his wank
This is not anything new. I don't wank neither Kid or Law out of the blue. The implications for both were clear coming out of Wano. They're equals to emperor Luffy and treated as big dogs in the pirate world.

Besides both represent the Awakened faction so there are enough reasons for me to hype them.

Also, i believe Kid and Law will fight Ryokugyu and Fujitora by EOS so.....

Status
Not open for further replies.