Who is gonna win this battle(of likes): Worst or Warchief Sanji D Goat?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

Weirdly we only see Kizaru ever take damage when Rayleigh cuts his face and fights him for a few minutes.
But I still don't think any Admirals will beat the Yonko ( bar Buggy for obvious reasons ).
Yeah thats a great point, Kizaru seems to have taken the least damage out of the Admirals so far, but his fruit does help a lot with that to ofc. Still crazy that Apoo blew him up in half too so easily!

Yeah that too, Oda has made it clear that he doesnt want an Admiral or a Yonko to truly defeat each other, its that stupid ambiguity like Shanks vs Mihawk, Sanji vs Zoro (that he milked during Onigashima especially) or whatever else.

I really need a top tier Admiral vs Yonko fight. Only WB has actually fought an Admiral onscreen as far as I remember, Shanks just clashed with Akainu and wifi-diffed Green Bull with a signal boost from his crew SMH.

Seriously though, we've not even seen anything of Akainu vs Aokiji either and I really hoped we'd get Kizaru vs Blackbeard at least. Oda just won't deliver though and its getting far too disappointing and frustrating.

Shanks is the only remaining OG Yonko now and aside from him, we only have 2 "proper Yonko" candidates in Blackbeard and Luffy ofc. Buggy is literally just a promoted joke as much as I love him and unless Oda retcons him to suddenly be extremely strong/competent somehow, Buggy should not be a Yonko at all, hes literally clowning on the system harder than Oda clowned on Kaido and especially Big Mom too.

C

CensoredbyWG

He's setup to be one of the new leaders of the new generation. The fact that oda has him going to Elbaf means he still has quite a bit planned for him. And we simply haven't heard enough about the interactions between red haired pirates and Kidd or kidd himself. But Elbaf should fix that.
Maybe, and that's a BIG maybe, kid losing his arm to shanks, beckman or any of the RHP is a parallel to shanks losing his to luffy.

Kinda of like making a bet on him, that he would comeback stronger from this.

i was going to say i thought that Elbaf was Buggy's territory because of Hajrudin, and the New Giant Warrior Pirates being his former subordinates, but it's probably Shanks'. Could Shanks be the reason why Buggy was able to have some giants under him

Yeah thats a great point, Kizaru seems to have taken the least damage out of the Admirals so far, but his fruit does help a lot with that to ofc. Still crazy that Apoo blew him up in half too so easily!

Yeah that too, Oda has made it clear that he doesnt want an Admiral or a Yonko to truly defeat each other, its that stupid ambiguity like Shanks vs Mihawk, Sanji vs Zoro (that he milked during Onigashima especially) or whatever else.

I really need a top tier Admiral vs Yonko fight. Only WB has actually fought an Admiral onscreen as far as I remember, Shanks just clashed with Akainu and wifi-diffed Green Bull with a signal boost from his crew SMH.

Seriously though, we've not even seen anything of Akainu vs Aokiji either and I really hoped we'd get Kizaru vs Blackbeard at least. Oda just won't deliver though and its getting far too disappointing and frustrating.

Shanks is the only remaining OG Yonko now and aside from him, we only have 2 "proper Yonko" candidates in Blackbeard and Luffy ofc. Buggy is literally just a promoted joke as much as I love him and unless Oda retcons him to suddenly be extremely strong/competent somehow, Buggy should not be a Yonko at all, hes literally clowning on the system harder than Oda clowned on Kaido and especially Big Mom too.
I find it really bad that Shanks wifi diffed the shit out of Aramaki but his crew survived the same CoC blasts easily.
Also Oda never clowned on BM and Kaidou fyi.

Status
Not open for further replies.