Who is gonna win this battle(of likes): Worst or Warchief Sanji D Goat?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sasaki Kojirō

I just read the summary, the fact that Shanks is walking towards Kid and moving says that he respects the strength of one of the men who defeated Big Mom, rather than sending another subordinate to go defeat Kid.

WIGMOM getting respect.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Bpy ain't no way killer roasted his captain like that.

"You may not lose an arm this time"

"You may actually get to see Shanks in person"

Like damn
This is a message from Oda to all simpletons who think Kidd Pirates even remotely pose a threat to RHP.

I doubt Killer + entire Kidd Pirates minus Kidd can take down Lucky Roo. I'm not even talking about the rest.

B

Borasey79

Shanks is ass bro
Yeah, that's why the story is leaving him as the last Yonko of the old guard. Because he's the worst. No need for power progression here. Leave the Buggys last and start with the Doflas, that should make it worthwhile for the readers

@Red Admiral honestly agenda posting is tiring, I would be shocked if Kid defeats Shanks here, Shanks is a veteran Yonko who has held the position and amassed power for years now, his crew rivaled the old Yonko in power and I don’t see Kid and his motley gang of fucks surpassing that just yet (if at all tbh).

But I do want to hear you say that you were wrong about Shanks “having no interest in One Piece”, Shanks explicitly confirmed on Wano that he’s always wanted to move for the One Piece, but we can assume the other Yonko kept him from doing so. Also, now this chapter Shanks wants Kid’s Road Poneglyph, which implies that Shanks knew that Big Mom and Kaido had Road Poneglyphs but he was either unable or unwilling to make a move for them because they were powerful enough to deter him.

So yeah, let’s bury this notion that Shanks never had any interest in One Piece 6 feet under where it belongs.
I can't say it now

Shanks was there when they found out where laugh tale is ... he ... was ... there
if Shanks actually need Road Poneglyph it's a plot hole
he can "simply" ask Dark King about the location at worse case

for now my logic is : Shanks wants the Road Poneglyph to prevent Kid from going there

Status
Not open for further replies.