Who is gonna win this battle(of likes): Worst or Warchief Sanji D Goat?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
if Shanks cared about them more than being pirate king
he would help them in payback war ... so he can WASH Teach
right?

Shanks wanting to be pirate king and not the balance keeper create countless plot holes
Shanks knows how powerful BB is, if BB doesn't attack him he is not going to attack him as well. He could end the threat at Marineford when Bb wasn't in his prime if he ''could'' but he knew he couldn't.

Why would he need to wash Teach at the time? The man had no poneglyphs so no reason to go for him.
sure ...
but

you said he stopped Kaido (therefore gave up a massive chance to get closer to PK) cause of WBP
helping them in a war ... while he could do it easily ... should be a given in this case
cause this people should meant THAT MUCH to him

This is a chapter of unnecessary power usage.

Luffy and Zoro unlocking Lucci and Kaku when they didn't even try to use CoC on the Seraphim, then blasting the clone kids out the lab.

Shanks having Giants pull up to fight Kid.

Oda doesn't give a fuck about our power scaling, and chapters like this make it really obvious.
facts lol but i gotta say i love how he has shanks basically says hey u big giant guys come back me up i ain't trying to destroy your home

sure ...
but

you said he stopped Kaido (therefore gave up a massive chance to get closer to PK) cause of WBP
helping them in a war ... while he could do it easily ... should be a given in this case
cause this people should meant THAT MUCH to him
The thing is he didnt go himself to MF to help the WBP so why would he go with them attack teach? As I said he has his own agenda.

It's kinda hypocritical or to say it properly lack of continuity.

Not too long ago Akainu admitted they have nothing to spare on Straw Hats cause the units are spread across the world looking for Warlords or whatever but right now they randomly called up 100 ship fleet on Egghead?

Sus.

Unless the fleet itself is like that fleet Emperor had in Star Wars 9. You know them Gorosei having their own secret fleet:milaugh:
All the warlord business done so it not surprising they have more ships around .
Also shows you how much of threat they think VP and SH would be together if they calling all ships they can find .
Hell we even have a elder star coming , you forget that the Elders Stars do have there own fleet .
We saw some at the end of wano so they can pull a SW ep 9 lol.

CoC: Color of Clowns

Makin' Bacon Pancakes
Shanks doing it is likely just so he doesn’t cause unnecessary damage to Elbaf if his haki is too strong. But the Zoro and luffy scene was literally just fan service
It's also proving that Oda wants to redeem Kaku and Lucci and have them become allies in the future.

Personally, I just want them to go back to Water 7, defend it, and become shipwrights again.

But, it looks like Oda wants to drag them into the Pluton plot, which makes sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.