Who is gonna win this battle(of likes): Worst or Warchief Sanji D Goat?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know but the disrespect is so big that Shanks simply offered him to hand over his poneglyphs else he gets pwned, and Killer is literally reminding Kidd that last time they didnt even get to see Shanks' face.
Not about individual strength but moreso how powerful they are. Kidd is still a small time compared to one of the OGs, the other yonko would never be disrespected in this manner.

The wording isnt the problem, Kidd is just to green for an all out war
I don't think Kid is to green for all out war .
He just came from Wano and his crew and him were in a war , he just don't have the force to match Shanks

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Lucci really thinks he's that nibba.

I swear, if he was a pirate and end up on Wano, Kaido would beat the fuck out of him and he'd stay in prison swearing to Kaido that he will kill his entire crew.

Now Luffy wankers
Is Lucci > Kaku or Kaku > Lucci

Former means Luffy has stronger partner against weaker opponent and latter means Zoro negged a stronger opponent without Ashura AdvCoC King of Hell any named attacks etc than the one Luffy needed Gear 5th and 3 named attacks to survive

Which own is it?
1. Kaku is not stronger than lucci
2. Zoro never defeated Kaku

Bruh Kid couldn't even hurt Big mom without Law's help and even with that Big mom was aight when they did the last attack, while they were tired as fuck. Bombs and a hole leading to a lava chamber were needed to defeat an emperor. Sorry, but Kid has 0 chances against Shanks, I don't know why some of you are saying Shanks will lose lmao. Like, how

Kaido said Shanks can fight him, Kaido also said that nobody in this world can defeat him despite Shanks being alive and well.
Thats pretty much all we need to know tbh.
Its an extreme diff fight for sure, but Kaido wins.
@Kurozumi Wiwi
Kaido also said Haki is the X factor
I'm honestly fine with Kaido being stronger than Shanks

but Kaido also called his army the strongest army in the world
RHP or Marine can defeat Kaido in a war 10/10 times ...
self-statement is not a fact in one piece.
in fact most of them are often wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.