Who is gonna win this battle(of likes): Worst or Warchief Sanji D Goat?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kaido also said Haki is the X factor
I'm honestly fine with Kaido being stronger than Shanks

but Kaido also called his army the strongest army in the world
RHP or Marine can defeat Kaido in a war 10/10 times ...
self-statement is not a fact in one piece.
in fact most of them are often wrong.
Self statement in regards to Kaido who fought Shanks and believing Shanks can fight him, not beat him is the closest thing to a fact.

Kaido has no reason to lie here. And he has always been an upfront dude when it came to fights.

The Haki thing doesnt supercede the above, its just what allows fruitless top tiers to compete and even sometimes dominate.

As for the strongest army thing you do realize that so much mutiny and bullshit happened during the raid right? Queen went full retard and nuked like a third of their forces, the other third was culted by Tama to Luffys side and the rest had infighting and Big Mom turning on them.

This chapter has given us three things

a) Luffy thinks either Lucci and Kaku can solo chore boy straw hats
b) Sanji already knows (through his amazing CoO) that Zoro can beat Kaku Lucci and Stussy by himself pretty easily (He basically said they stand no chance)
c) Zoros weakest Santoryuu base Attack equals Kong Gun
d) Luffy needs stronger partner to keep Up with Zoro

@DonWick @Kerkovian @kurwa @MonsterKaido @MonsterZoro @Agni Kaios

This sounds like a nice idea for a YouTube short

So this confirms Shanks was indeed after the One Piece all allong
Yet he did not dare go in WCI or Wano while Big Mom and Kaido were alive.
But Aramaki is somehow the one who gets called a coward for saying he wouldn't have come in Wano if Kaido was still there even though he doesn't have any real reason to come in Wano anyway unlike Shanks lol
The double standards and hatred against admirals in this fandom is unbearable
@Elder Lee Hung @MarineHQ @SakazOuki @Blackbeard

Sounds like your normal piracy.
BB has a point
Ppl like BB because it's BB and do what BB should do.
I personally like him too
Majority of Shanks fan like Shanks due to being looking cool, appear strongest( in their eyes), etc I don't see none of that.
I'm waiting for Oda to make Shanks shows how "real pirate" fight. When that comes just wanna see the cope again.
:endthis:

So this confirms Shanks was indeed after the One Piece all allong
Yet he did not dare go in WCI or Wano while Big Mom and Kaido were alive.
But Aramaki is somehow the one who gets called a coward for saying he wouldn't have come in Wano if Kaido was still there even though he doesn't have any real reason to come in Wano anyway unlike Shanks lol
The double standards and hatred against admirals in this fandom is unbearable
@Elder Lee Hung @MarineHQ @SakazOuki @Blackbeard

I gotta say youre totally right with this one. Aramaki been getting hated for no real reason

Status
Not open for further replies.