Who is gonna win this battle(of likes): Worst or Warchief Sanji D Goat?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Prime WB hid tail between the legs when he heard one marine ship is coming.

He was strong but massively overhyped.

Haha. Fucking Kaido himself proved Whitebeard was a pussy ass soft bear sitting on the fake throne.

Roger's one and only rival was Rocks and Whitebeard was Rocks' bitch.

Obviously they were both Top Tiers but in a life and death scenario Roger would win.
I don't want to say this but there is a small chance Kaido maybe proven to be not WSM/WSC by bunch of characters like shanks , akainu , mihawk etc etc

But prime WB oda will never downplay him. He is honored 4 with Roger , Rocks and Garp

Lmao Shanks bitch trying so hard to be a yonko
Sucking giant dicks
Fighting against rookies
While Mihawk straight away rejected the position of Yonko and doesn't give a f to anyone

Mihawk>>Shanks
Proven again

Oh the memes okay.

Guess Rocks being Roger's only rival is irrelevant because u have panels of Roger asking Whitebeard to lend him his poneglyph reader.
U r right, wb wasn't a real rival.

And it's only because wb never gave a shit about the one piss that roger managed to reached the finish line :milaugh:

While i do think the mid gen emperors are weaker than the old/rocks gen emperors i do think they had more potential

1. Like if shanks kept both arms he might've been comparable to or even stronger than roger
  2. Blackbeard hasn't wasted his potential yet and is more likely than not going to surpass whitebeard
  3. Buggy = 🐐

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I don't want to say this but there is a small chance Kaido maybe proven to be not WSM/WSC by bunch of characters like shanks , akainu , mihawk etc etc

But prime WB oda will never downplay him. He is honored 4 with Roger , Rocks and Garp
I never liked and never will the whole "They were on the same tier" type of arguments.

It is clear as day Rocks and Roger were the peak of the century.

They were in the same tier with Garp and Whitebeard but ultimately if you put Rocks and Roger vs Garp and Whitebeard the R duo wins.

Oda brutally fucks his characters over with giving them titles.

I for example hype Mihawk for being WSS but this title seems more legit to me because it proves Mihawk being a top dog in one of the best fighting styles.

Like how you're gonna prove who is the strongest man or creature? Too many titles right left and center.

I respect Kaido and Shanks out of the old gen Yonko because they actually do something although you have to admit that Kaido sat his ass on Wano for too long.

Status
Not open for further replies.