Who is gonna win this battle(of likes): Worst or Warchief Sanji D Goat?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
King really is next Pica. Noone, I mean no-one not named Zoro is capable of hurting him let alone beat him. :shame:
At least with pica they gate kept it arguing it only possible for zoro to beat him

This time even zoro fans don't think he can hurt flame on king but somehow argue that anyone that cant loses. Even tho again zoro won and they believe he can't
:smart::sanmoji::smart:
Truly genius level IQ

Kaku is the true standout of this arc.
He gets hardening just like Lucci
He gets awakening just like Lucci
Grouped in strength by Stussy
Even without his swords, has similar feats compared to Lucci
Kaku was always based af. Always calm, powerful high ranking CP9 agent without even a fruit, a multitalent that masters a zoan df and its transformations within literally hours, awakens same fruit within two years.

We should also note that by now lucci is not kaku's superior anymore. All CP0 agents were displayed equal in hierarchy. Even Hat Guy who seemingly had his own office was not their leader.

My boy…..you legit named yourself after Zoro……:whitepress:the fact you think your opinion of me matters is pretty bold

I’ll let you off the hook if you’re still in middle school at least but if not………
Many fans have named themselves from their favourite. I believe you have done it too.
It was supposed to be a joke man.
I know that you do care about people's opinions.
Don't take it to hard, it was just a tease.

You guys are pushing this just as much with sera kuma > Shawk takes just because your mc dealt with him
Who would have thought luffy would be put up against the stronger opponent. It's like like thats literally has always been done for the past almost 30 years
:quest:

Like just because zoro fights an opponent and sanji does to doesn't mean it makes sense to just assume zoro will be put up against the stronger one

I was actually comparing Kaku to page one lol

Tge moment Sanji uses ifrit, Kaku will melt from the immense heat iminating from Sanji’s legs
That's not possible as Infrit Jambe wasn't even able to melt Queen who is a non awakened Zoan who can be hurt by Chopper

Lucci and Kaku are awakened Zoans who are able to tank Haki hits from Luffy and Zoro with Luffy using Gear 5th.

These attacks can damage even Kaido.

So I don't think Infrit Jambe will do any damage to Kaku.

Status
Not open for further replies.