Who is gonna win this battle(of likes): Worst or Warchief Sanji D Goat?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Albino πŸ‘‘ answer this seriously
Can Law beat King?
Yes Law has a shot, going by his standing he probably wins. But it's due to Law having just the tools to make it happen. It's a very good match up.

Laws Ope Ope attacks bisects Kings durability if his haki is strong enough, Law wouldn't need AdCoC to get past Kings lunarian defense he would only need to get past his haki. Also Law has attacks that ruins opponents from within, don't think King has an answer to that.

If you go by overall fighting capabilities King is physically stronger, faster, can fly, more durable, better endurance, probably better or equal with the sword, has more experience, is better with hand to hand combat and has fire/magma attacks that can make a lot of damage.

I see Law taking this very high diff with Kings speed and AP causing Law big problems but in the end Law wins by whipping out an Ope Ope attack that stops King. But Laws powers are so broken that he could even 1HKO 99 % of the verse if Oda doesn't find different answers as to how characters should counter him.

Laws Ope Ope attacks bisects Kings durability if his haki is strong enough, Law wouldn't need AdCoC to get past Kings lunarian defense he would only need to get past his haki. Also Law has attacks that ruins opponents from within, don't think King has an answer to that.
Lets go with that
King's Haki was able to momentarily match Zoros Haki and prevented his sword from breaking until Zoro unlocked advCoC

King can also coat his sword in Haki which is Ryou mastery

I don't think Law's Haki is above King
But Doffy whose Haki was more or less comparable to Law was blocking Law's room attacks..King is like remarkably faster, far stronger and unpredictable than Doffy..he can literally grab Law's sword and explode and Law dies right there

About internal damage
This chapter literally confirms internal damage doesn't work on king..it does zero damage.

So Law's Kroom is also useless here isn't it?

Yes Law has a shot, going by his standing he probably wins. But it's due to Law having just the tools to make it happen. It's a very good match up.

If you go by overall fighting capabilities King is physically stronger, faster, can fly, more durable, better endurance, probably better or equal with the sword, has more experience, is better with hand to hand combat and has fire/magma attacks that can make a lot of damage.

I see Law taking this very high diff with Kings speed and AP causing Law big problems but in the end Law wins by whipping out an Ope Ope attack that stops King. But Laws powers are so broken that he could even 1HKO 99 % of the verse if Oda doesn't find different answers as to how characters should counter him.
The problem and the difficulty of beating King is not only his toughness, but the way to make him receive damage, zoro pierced his stomach, that's not toughness, and then he exploded, and even so he didn't receive damage, zoro cut him with the shi shishi sonson, and he also received no damage or pain

The problem and the difficulty of beating King is not only his toughness, but the way to make him receive damage, zoro pierced his stomach, that's not toughness, and then he exploded, and even so he didn't receive damage, zoro cut him with the shi shishi sonson, and he also received no damage or pain
king durability is top tier:cheers:

And King doesn't belong in that 99%
He has ability that makes him more durable than Kaido

Lunara fire is immune to internal damage as Luccis internal damage attack did nothing this chapter to Lunara S Bear

And obviously as you mentioned in previous paragraph

King is physically stronger
More durable
Faster
I'd say more versatile
King has magma which can roast Law alive and I am not even sure how Law would counter that
King has mountain sized explosion which can kill Law

Speed is best counter to Law and King can literally disappear
His CoO is adept enough to casually fight invisible raid suit sanji and grab him

Overall I am seeing King winning mid/high diff

Status
Not open for further replies.