Who is gonna win this battle(of likes): Worst or Warchief Sanji D Goat?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
I respect Kid, but he chose the wrong character to f with.
All I wish is, he walk away alive from this situation with a win win situation.
This is the only instance where I want Oda to be inconclusive. I hated inconclusive fights/clashes, but this one can be an exception.
Its still a huge option that either the giants or even Jaguar D. Saul interferes the fight and it ends inconclusive.
The giants have the whole Big Mum Plot as reason to back up Kid at the end and Saul could have some kind of relationship to Kid, since Kid wants to meet exactly him (the "man with burning marks" is most likely Saul). So there is something between them.

Kaidou might've been dissappointing later on, but he solo'd Kidd alliance before and fought battle 1 vs 1... while Shanks is taking everyone to this already obvious battle..lame

What's Oda's doing here making an already obvious outcome more obvious?

I guess Oda's just making Kidd exit look respectable.

Sir Tuna Sandwich II

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu
I respect Kid, but he chose the wrong character to f with.
All I wish is, he walk away alive from this situation with a win win situation.
This is the only instance where I want Oda to be inconclusive. I hated inconclusive fights/clashes, but this one can be an exception.
Midd is gonna be held captive by Lhanks like how Low is gonna held captive by Chadbeard.
Luffy is the prince in the shining armor to save princess Midd and princess Low from the evil Haki wizard Lhanks and the evil Darkness-Termor troll Chadbeard :steef:

Since long ago, i expect Shanks to be some kind of "teacher" in CoC and advCoC for Kid. Not necessarely in teaching him directly, but in fighting him and pushing him into growing in that specific area much. I always thought from side of Shanks it will be more of a friendly clash, since Shanks is counting a lot on the new generation, but he seems pretty serious in this chapter. So its going to be serious.
he is worried about the safety of island itself ... Shanks is not going to show mercy

let's wish the best for Kid

Its still a huge option that either the giants or even Jaguar D. Saul interferes the fight and it ends inconclusive.
The giants have the whole Big Mum Plot as reason to back up Kid at the end and Saul could have some kind of relationship to Kid, since Kid wants to meet exactly him (the "man with burning marks" is most likely Saul). So there is something between them.
I hope it turns out this way.
Kid got cool DF, would be amazing to see him go crazy in final war.

Midd is gonna be held captive by Lhanks like how Low is gonna held captive by Chadbeard.
Luffy is the prince in the shining armor to save princess Midd and princess Low from the evil Haki wizard Lhanks and the evil Darkness-Termor troll Chadbeard :steef:
Laido of the hundred hostages is dead. Wake up.

Shanks is different (I hope, because I can never trust Oda🙃).

Status
Not open for further replies.