Chapter Discussion Im a Kidd fan now

I just have to respect the man, I mean he feels like a true underdog compared to Luffy. He powers through and keeps on fighting for his dream while never giving up, no matter how many times he gets put down in the dirt , he comes back smiling and ready for more.

Its that mentality that makes one rise to the top.

I feel like Kid can only win from this confrontation tbh.
:kayneshrug:
Aye Im hoping he does decently.

He has a winning mentality but i wish OP characters would use more strategy. Diving head first into a battle in which you're outmatched is so dumb.
Reminds me of Leonidas and his spartans from 300 tbh.

if he wants to win he'd have to fight against Oda
Haha, true that.

I like all the Leaders of the next Gen.

Kidd is ballsy, and isn’t afraid to step up to a top tier and say “F” you.

My main gripe with him is he talks a big game, he just needs to back it up with some more feats.

overall he’s a cool character.
Imo he did decently against BM, I just hope he shows more haki wise. He was hyped as a conqueror. Show us that CoC Oda.

I don't expect complex strategies but a bit more brain wouldn't hurt
I think that Kidd stumbled upon the RHP and then things escalated into a fight. Its not like he went there purposefully to fight Shanks.
The God King will teach him humility :endthis:
I dont think Kidd/Law/Luffy will get humiliated by anyone at this point in my opinion. He will do well but lose imo. Or something will happen to stop the fight.

I think that Kidd stumbled upon the RHP and then things escalated into a fight. Its not like he went there purposefully to fight Shanks.
Post automatically merged:

I dont think Kidd/Law/Luffy will get humiliated by anyone at this point in my opinion. He will do well but lose imo. Or something will happen to stop the fight.
Sure but he's actively pushing things to let it escalate. I just wonder how Oda will handle this. All executives need to flex but there's nobody to flex on lol