Chapter Discussion ONE PIECE CHAPTER 979: FAMILY TROUBLE

rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the announcement is that Kaido will step down as leader of the Beast Pirates, and Yamato will take over. Kaido saying if he leads with the Yamato announcement will "cause confusion" makes sense. He wouldn't want to announce his resignation/successor then immediately following it up with the new alliance proclamation.
I like this. That's the sort of unexpected devleopment I'm hoping for, rather than it just being a wedding between Yamato and a Charlotte.

Yeah indeed. Him trying to kill himself multiple times also ties into not wanting lead that pirate crew anymore.
I guess Yamato would be the leader on name but not in strength whatsoever.

Kaido sending the F6 instead of calamities already tells about his strength .

Moreover the F6 say "what if we bring him back safely?.
Sounds like we must bring the child ok.

I can't believe that some really believed that the Flying Six were below the Numbers in the Beast Pirates hierarchy and that they were only subordinated to Queen and not the other Calamities.
I know right!
it was weird that some of us had to argue about something that was very obvious...

Lool in the Viz Sasaki is calling P1 and Ulti scrubs.:gokulaugh:
King telling these scrubs to stay in their place.:king:
Sasaki didn't say that to Ulti/ P1... stop spreading false info.... he was firing shots at people who are in the party drunk (like Waiters/Pleasures/Headliners) who are currently drunk and partying...

I think the announcement is that Kaido will step down as leader of the Beast Pirates, and Yamato will take over. Kaido saying if he leads with the Yamato announcement will "cause confusion" makes sense. He wouldn't want to announce his resignation/successor then immediately following it up with the new alliance proclamation.
Why retire when he's just formed an alliance with Big Mum?

Kaido and Black Maria confirms that the announcement involves Yamato

So it surely is either announcing:
1- Yamato's marriage from Big Mom daughter (mosat likely) considering BM alliance happens through marriage.

2- Or that Yamato starting from that day, he will have a specific rank on beast pirates, like getting promoted and becomes "vice captain" as an example... but this is less likely...

Yamato political marriage is very likely! But who would it be? Could it possibly be Pudding? Is Oda gonna bring her back to that same plot for more annoying "Sanji-pudding" stuff? Please no!
But it's possible

Or is it sexy Galette?

If it is pudding, does that mean the other half of Big Mom pirates (Katakuri/Oven/Cracker) are coming and on their way???

Status
Not open for further replies.