Black Clover General discussion thread

Plenty, some I can't even remember...
Deku, Touma( Though he's pretty fucking awesome even if I feel he tries to take the easy way out all the time, he doesn't learn etc...), Asta we are talking about him lol...
Post automatically merged:

He can use the quirk power system though
Borrowed power, just so happened to have ran into the one person who could give him a quirk etc... plus the theory that the doctor took his power when he was younger.
Post automatically merged:

Ok some of the MC's can't use most of their worlds power systems but can use a small niche of it and it somehow makes them super Overpowered, Tatsuya as an example. Stuff like that...
What was once fairly unique and interesting, keeps being used and now its boring.

Ehh, Yami is my favorite character, but for some reason the arc about his homeland doesn't seem very exciting to me. At this point I'm like "whatever, when will this end".

What about you, fellow BC readers?

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Ehh, Yami is my favorite character, but for some reason the arc about his homeland doesn't seem very exciting to me. At this point I'm like "whatever, when will this end".

What about you, fellow BC readers?
Imo it's not bad at all, and it has some dope moments and characters, but we're all itching to go back to Clover and Lucius. I feel the same way, like can we just go back lol. I think it's a fine arc, but just at a wrong time.

Imo it's not bad at all, and it has some dope moments and characters, but we're all itching to go back to Clover and Lucius. I feel the same way, like can we just go back lol. I think it's a fine arc, but just at a wrong time.
Yes, I've been also thinking that the timing is the issue. Alternatively, we could get updates about what's happening in Clover Kingdom, a panel here and there could be dope.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Yes, I've been also thinking that the timing is the issue. Alternatively, we could get updates about what's happening in Clover Kingdom, a panel here and there could be dope.
Yeah a little update could be fine but maybe Tabata wants to keep it hidden for now lol.

Yeah a little update could be fine but maybe Tabata wants to keep it hidden for now lol.
That's definitely his intention, sure. I remembered what this arc reminds me of - the Fullbringers arc in Bleach. It is a bit disconnected and almost feels like a filler, albeit the characters and scenes seem quite cool on their own.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
That's definitely his intention, sure. I remembered what this arc reminds me of - the Fullbringers arc in Bleach. It is a bit disconnected and almost feels like a filler, albeit the characters and scenes seem quite cool on their own.
Btw do you want to be added to the tag list for Black Clover?