Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Entry 12

Votes: 2 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
imma desintegrate you midnight, i swear to god, don't be rude

Notice Ekko going hard on me while slightly pushing for AM on the side, just enough to get by

Ekko is covering his ass from lynch, not NK or DK. Regardless what happens to me, lynch AM, dont shoot
i mean, team blue is all in tact, for all we know you could be last living red dude and he could be blue, who knows

ngl, given your position, i'd appreciate if you claimed something more (what Gambit have done) or maybe hide behind Usopp?

Emil

Certified Memelord
adam, am and pot are easy targets though

who's deep wolf Ekko, tell me that
adam doesn't look very easy does he. look how hard it is to get him yeeted
neither does pot

only AM looks easy, but being easy lynch doesn't make u town anyway lol

deep wolves wud be in reborn dest kobe

why do deep wolves interest u now btw. have u figured out all the visible wolves?

adam doesn't look very easy does he. look how hard it is to get him yeeted
neither does pot

only AM looks easy, but being easy lynch doesn't make u town anyway lol

deep wolves wud be in reborn dest kobe

why do deep wolves interest u now btw. have u figured out all the visible wolves?
i'm interested, that's it

you think this whole al-flower talk was a lie and they're scummates all along? what about reborn's spot vouch for broker?

So this is state of $ now:
  1. Kagurashii
  2. oddoddfruit
  3. Naomi
  4. Destroya
  5. Midnight Delight
  6. Kobe
  7. Reborn
  8. Michelle
  9. Juliet
  10. Bakidou
  11. Charlie
  12. Alwaysmind
  13. Udell
  14. T-Pein
  15. Pot Goblin
  16. Underworld Broker
  17. Ekko
  18. Adam
  19. Rottkins
  20. Random Asshole
--
This was ranking from previous cycle:
  1. Kagurashii
  2. Alwaysmind
  3. T-Pein
  4. Naomi
  5. Rottkins
  6. Midnight Delight
  7. Kobe
  8. Oddoddfruit
  9. Pot Goblin
  10. Random Asshole
  11. Underworld Broker
  12. Michelle
  13. Ekkologix
  14. Reborn
  15. Charlie
  16. Juliet
  17. Destroya
  18. Udell
  19. BakiDou
  20. Adam Apple

People could jump in ranking due to waves. People significantly falling down probably bought something is my guess.

@T-Pein™ @Alwaysmind @Random Asshole @Destroya

yo, poison or orb? xd
Oh thank gif for being removed from those darn chats

Emil

Certified Memelord
imma desintegrate you midnight, i swear to god, don't be rude

i mean, team blue is all in tact, for all we know you could be last living red dude and he could be blue, who knows

ngl, given your position, i'd appreciate if you claimed something more (what Gambit have done) or maybe hide behind Usopp?
not sure where is ur paranoia coming from, if he hides behind me he wont die nor will he be resolved. its super easy to fake just hiding behind me lol. he's gna come later and say "hurr durr i hid behind ekko but i didn't die so ekko is good"

i also have an innocent check on me and broki just told u she trust that result. seriously what are u doing??

his slot doesn't get resolved at all

he has to hide behind AM/ryu here

worst case scenario for him he clears one of them and closes the PoE on himself even more

Emil

Certified Memelord
i'm interested, that's it

you think this whole al-flower talk was a lie and they're scummates all along? what about reborn's spot vouch for broker?
no not scummates. just if there is 1 deep wolf, it wud have to be in dest/AL/flowa

u asked me for deep wolves lol. i am not pushing them now, but u wanted to know who i think can be it

any of them can be scum. AL's slot was very strongly town read at the beginning of the game. idk how he's still alive

flowa was also town read cuz of her ability. dest had town read from multiple players too

any of them fit deep wolf profile. that's paranoia territory tho. we deal with visible scum first imo

if we have cop shots and that paranoid by all means we can shoot one on them, but it wud be suboptimal now

Emil

Certified Memelord
i dont have a reason to be paranoid from dest/AL either

they have been voting scum every day

flowa was the one with bad gameplay and the one i suspect. i was wrong on broki so want to trust AL/broki on this

Status
Not open for further replies.