Best Story Arc Tournament Signup Thread

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Didnt we have that? Best secondary chara, you hosted i think
Yeah we had a strict deuteragonist one. Maybe you can do one without the MC or deuteragonist. Supporting/side character. I am not sure how to specify it exactly tho lol. @Flower go on.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Yeah we had a strict deuteragonist one. Maybe you can do one without the MC or deuteragonist. Supporting/side character. I am not sure how to specify it exactly tho lol. @Flower go on.
Charas who play a supporting role in a story and are not the main characters. They can be part of the main group of charas, but are not the protagonists. And they can be antagonists or on the main antagonist's side, but are never the main villain.

Examples: Erza from Fairy Tail, Shinigami Captains from Bleach, Akatsuki from Naruto for the villanous example (minus Obito).

Charas with an own spin off where they are the MCs do NOT qualify, so Yuuta from JJK or Sinbad from Magi can't be chosen.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Charas who play a supporting role in a story and are not the main characters. They can be part of the main group of charas, but are not the protagonists. And they can be antagonists or on the main antagonist's side, but are never the main villain.

Examples: Erza from Fairy Tail, Shinigami Captains from Bleach, Akatsuki from Naruto for the villanous example (minus Obito).

Charas with an own spin off where they are the MCs do NOT qualify, so Yuuta from JJK or Sinbad from Magi can't be chosen.
That sounds dope. Why not try to host it together with @Adam ๐ŸŽ Flowa?

There's a broad variety of charas to choose from, since basically almost every chara from any series qualifies, so it gives a lot of freedom.

G

Gorosei Informer

I'd like to enter please, I got something in mind I'd really like to submit. Hell, I've got a few ideas in mind actually. Narrowing down a single one is gonna be tough...