If Shanks does fight Kid, this would be the first time Oda is going to draw Shanks and his crew fight in the Manga. Does any one have any doubt that it is not going to be a Shanks wank? Anyone who thinks Shanks is going to have a hard time is bound to be disappointed. What happened when Oda drew Kaido's first fight? He one shot Luffy. In the end Luffy got the win but Kid does not have the MC armor.
This might not be exactly like what happened with Kaido, but this isn't going to be Kid overwhelming Shanks! that is for sure. This is going to be a short clash or an overwhelming win for Shanks. What do you guys think? :choppawhat:
Post automatically merged:

Hi

CoC: Color of Clowns

Karoo's Strongest Warrior

:snoopy::crazwhat::kawak::hohoho:

https://www.reddit.com/r/MemePiece/comments/11au3b2

@Rottkins @CoC: Color of Clowns

LMFAO, you've just made my day with that day!

:lulz::lulz::lulz:
Shanks saved Luffy, the kid, from a Sea Beast.

INB4 Lord of the Coast shows up with a bunch of Sea Beast and starts fighting the Red Haired Pirates and Giants.

"On the Ocean... You fight Sea Beasts!!!"

Shanks is hiding behind Beckman, Kid is staring on in confusion while Killer laughs his ass off.

G

Gorosei Informer

Shanks saved Luffy, the kid, from a Sea Beast.

INB4 Lord of the Coast shows up with a bunch of Sea Beast and starts fighting the Red Haired Pirates and Giants.

"On the Ocean... You fight Sea Beasts!!!"

Shanks is hiding behind Beckman, Kid is staring on in confusion while Killer laughs his ass off.
LMFAO, that sounds amazing! I need someone to draw that now!

Obligatory:

:risiup::saden::lulz::kailaugh:

Honestly the Shanks vs Kidd slander war is pretty funny, both sides of it I mean, like the Sanji and Zoro stuff. Both sides have funny memes against each other lol.

Even as a Kidd stan these are hilarious lol. Well I'm a stan of both Shanks and Kidd so its a fun ride for me just like with Sanji and Zoro, Shanks and Mihawk, Yonkos and Admirals and so on lmao.

If Shanks does fight Kid, this would be the first time Oda is going to draw Shanks and his crew fight in the Manga. Does any one have any doubt that it is not going to be a Shanks wank? Anyone who thinks Shanks is going to have a hard time is bound to be disappointed. What happened when Oda drew Kaido's first fight? He one shot Luffy. In the end Luffy got the win but Kid does not have the MC armor.
This might not be exactly like what happened with Kaido, but this isn't going to be Kid overwhelming Shanks! that is for sure. This is going to be a short clash or an overwhelming win for Shanks. What do you guys think? :choppawhat:

Hi
Im excited for our Red Haired Goat to cut loose. This puts an end to a lot of speculation about Shanks and If Shanks does an attack without his sword Shanks Vs Mihawk debate is over and we'll all have to move on and find a different agenda.

CoC: Color of Clowns

Karoo's Strongest Warrior
Do you have any pictures of the bird that laid this egg? Asking for a friend.
:carrocorn:

LMFAO, that sounds amazing! I need someone to draw that now!

Obligatory:

:risiup::saden::lulz::kailaugh:

Honestly the Shanks vs Kidd slander war is pretty funny, both sides of it I mean, like the Sanji and Zoro stuff. Both sides have funny memes against each other lol.

Even as a Kidd stan these are hilarious lol. Well I'm a stan of both Shanks and Kidd so its a fun ride for me just like with Sanji and Zoro, Shanks and Mihawk, Yonkos and Admirals and so on lmao.
Yeah, the memes have been amazing.

I think people expect that if Law and Kid lose, they're finished in the story, when they'll come back even if they get Ls here. I like both Shanks and Kid, so, I'm having fun with it, too.