Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Entry 12

Votes: 2 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Baiting kobe about what happened"

You see, Reborn in my chat did the same thing several times via Broki. I told them several times that I don't have my invest anymore as it was a one shot used on Muugen (Flower, not me) and they kept insisting that I have.

This is what Reborn asked me to do last night.

"Kobe target preventive wave

Ask host if you don't know what I said coz I will be sleeping"

which is very funny.

@Naomi, are you sure your results accurate? Do you have any proof isolated from N3?
yeah my result are accurate, are you saying scum messed with my results.

odd told me broki wouldn't do that, i assume broki info was from odd on ekko claim.

@Underworld Broker you visited odd night 3? kobe saying my results are tamp.

around feb 18, i got put in chat with him.

night 3, he got visited by psylocke,kobe,underworld broker and Michelle.
Psylocke had an ability that roleblocks and wounds at same time.

"Baiting kobe about what happened"

You see, Reborn in my chat did the same thing several times via Broki. I told them several times that I don't have my invest anymore as it was a one shot used on Muugen (Flower, not me) and they kept insisting that I have.

This is what Reborn asked me to do last night.

"Kobe target preventive wave

Ask host if you don't know what I said coz I will be sleeping"

which is very funny.

@Naomi, are you sure your results accurate? Do you have any proof isolated from N3?
Are you saying here you did not visit odd on n3?

What? Kagu is wolf if I'm wolf? Please explain.
If we trust Blue's ability (there's exactly one scum on Baki's wagon D0 instead of "there's scum, but there might be more"), then Kagu was defended D0 by town and red team

why would blue team give up completely on their teammate D0 before she can even use abilities?

last DP i bought this

[90.000][Transformative Magic Orb] - A magical orb, that transforms itself into any sightable Arsenal ability.[1-shot][8 purchases]>[2 purchases]

and created copy of Muugen's Tracking Glasses

I got inno on T-Pein

yeah my result are accurate, are you saying scum messed with my results.

odd told me broki wouldn't do that, i assume broki info was from odd on ekko claim.

@Underworld Broker you visited odd night 3? kobe saying my results are tamp.
I wouldn't know, you are the one implying that I had something to do with odd when I didn't. The burden of proof is on you.

"Odd told me broki wouldn't do that" isn't cutting it.

I wouldn't know, you are the one implying that I had something to do with odd when I didn't. The burden of proof is on you.

"Odd told me broki wouldn't do that" isn't cutting it.
odd sus you in our chat, told me look at scum we caught after you avoid his question in council.

@Kobe

I mean

Let's sing together!

[The Vassal Music Instrument] has been activated!

Certain players are allowed to chat during the night.
From the cradle bars
Comes a beckoning voice
It sends you spinning
You have no choice
You hear laughter
Cracking through the walls
It sends you spinning
You have no choice
You hear laughter
Cracking through the walls
It sends you spinning
You have no choice
Following the footsteps
Of a rag doll dance
We are entranced
Spellbound
Following the footsteps
Of a rag doll dance
We are entranced
Spellbound
Spellbound
Spellbound, oh, oh, oh
Spellbound
Spellbound
Spellbound
Spellbound

Are you saying here you did not visit odd on n3?
No, there was no visit whatsoever.

odd sus you in our chat, told me look at scum we caught after you avoid his question in council.
You see, I was not even a player in N3. It was Flower. I subbed in from D4. You can go back and check. I told the same thing to odd in Upper Six chat and he kept pressuring me so I trolled him a bit.

Only after Reborn started asking questions in our chat, claiming he has info via Broki that I checked the whole thing. And there was nothing.

What would be the implication here anyway? If I/Flower sus odd, it would be in the thread somewhere or it would be in the chat with Reborn. Why would I target odd all of a sudden? Let's assume that I'm scum and lying, what is the thing with Reborn then?

So my point is, the burden of proof is on you to prove that your results are 100% correct. There were 4 names in that list, as I remember?

You see, I was not even a player in N3. It was Flower. I subbed in from D4. You can go back and check. I told the same thing to odd in Upper Six chat and he kept pressuring me so I trolled him a bit.

Only after Reborn started asking questions in our chat, claiming he has info via Broki that I checked the whole thing. And there was nothing.

What would be the implication here anyway? If I/Flower sus odd, it would be in the thread somewhere or it would be in the chat with Reborn. Why would I target odd all of a sudden? Let's assume that I'm scum and lying, what is the thing with Reborn then?

So my point is, the burden of proof is on you to prove that your results are 100% correct. There were 4 names in that list, as I remember?
you showed up my results, i only report what rej told me.

also sus you where inactive, and previous slot. but now active once more town fall. :sus:

You said you didn't do any actions on n3 and subbed in on d4. Did Flower use any actions on odd?

you showed up my results, i only report what rej told me.

also sus you where inactive, and previous slot. but now active once more town fall. :sus:
Game had 400 pages when I subbed in. :giogio:

I have only caught up recently with the game mechanics, and how things work. This is my first time playing in a super role madness game. I read some posts here, iso'd charles' posts, etc. to get a feel of the game. Even Flower alone had 300 posts lol, not to mention this whole chat thing with Reborn...

I'm willing to do my part with day reads and contributing to the lynches. Yesterday I iso'd Kagurashii a bit and thought it was odd for a pro-town/indie role that accumulates money and lynchproof. And what do you know, the lynch failed again...

so let's take a look

i'll exclude myself for obvious reasons, ub already flipped town and t-pein, because i got inno on him

so there're 5 blue mafia members here

so, if udell is one, ekko isn't and vice versa

if kobe is one, prob so is reborn

welp, that's not much, i'd like one of blues die first

1. Kagurashii
  2. Reborn
  3. Destroya
  4. Midnight Delight
  5. Ekkologix
  6. Bakidou
  7. Kobe
  8. Naomi
  9. Alwaysmind
  10. Juliet
  11. Michelle
  12. Rottkins
  13. Random Asshole
  14. Udell
Always, Juliet, and Reborn/Kobe would be my guess at three or four of team blue. I worry about Baki's slot since revival. There's also a couple of names that I can no longer remember; Midnight, Random Asshole, and Michelle. Still not 100 on your explanation on Kagu either.

Ekko, Naomi, Rottkins, and Udell still townie in my eyes.

Game had 400 pages when I subbed in. :giogio:

I have only caught up recently with the game mechanics, and how things work. This is my first time playing in a super role madness game. I read some posts here, iso'd charles' posts, etc. to get a feel of the game. Even Flower alone had 300 posts lol, not to mention this whole chat thing with Reborn...

I'm willing to do my part with day reads and contributing to the lynches. Yesterday I iso'd Kagurashii a bit and thought it was odd for a pro-town/indie role that accumulates money and lynchproof. And what do you know, the lynch failed again...
ok...

but can you answer the question? xd

Status
Not open for further replies.