• Entry 11

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Entry 12

Votes: 2 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Always, Juliet, and Reborn/Kobe would be my guess at three or four of team blue. I worry about Baki's slot since revival. There's also a couple of names that I can no longer remember; Midnight, Random Asshole, and Michelle. Still not 100 on your explanation on Kagu either.

Ekko, Naomi, Rottkins, and Udell still townie in my eyes.
When I saw your reads list it looked strange to me. You put me as a scum lean for playing a quiet game and didn't trust me and this was not elaborated. What I saw odd about your read list is you put Psylocke and Michelle as a town lean who were also quiet. I thought I saw you say you put AL/Reborn on your town lean and what made him drop to your guess of being blue?

Odd died, killed by blue mafia, red mafia is dead

i'm asking in general

you have no results of any kind, haven't gifted anything to anyone or anything?
I mentioned when I gifted things in the thread, you can look for that. Whether that was useful, I don't know since nobody thanked me for it, which makes me think why even bother.

yeah my result are accurate, are you saying scum messed with my results.

odd told me broki wouldn't do that, i assume broki info was from odd on ekko claim.

@Underworld Broker you visited odd night 3? kobe saying my results are tamp.
Wibbs es correct, spanewash.

Oddfruit likely did neeshga read my message anymore since bow mentioned wibbs bow suspect scum could possibly use nashna ppls identity to show nooby during results

When I saw your reads list it looked strange to me. You put me as a scum lean for playing a quiet game and didn't trust me and this was not elaborated. What I saw odd about your read list is you put Psylocke and Michelle as a town lean who were also quiet. I thought I saw you say you put AL/Reborn on your town lean and what made him drop to your guess of being blue?
When did Psychic die? How is this even a point you're bringing up right now? What I said about Psychic when I gave her a slight town read whenever she subbed in, was that her initial effort seemed genuine; I honestly did not give her slot munch thought after that. I literally just said Michelle is now a player that has skipped into the territory of me not remembering what they've done this game, so my read has changed in this slot. This is coming off very OMGUS, Juliet.

ngl, i'm kinda paranoid that blue team will want to secure coordinated lynch this phase and tbh noone but kagu gets pushed

she also makes no sense as puppet based on d0

Status
Not open for further replies.