- Blackbeard and Shanks have apparently been "allied" but in secret unlike Kaido and Big Mom. The pirate Shanks talked to the Gorosei about is Luffy, the Gorosei are mad that they have to rely on Blackbeard of all people for help, they say Shanks has gone completely mad for such an action.

G

Gorosei Informer

S-Bear is going to teleport Zoro back to Wano at the end of Egghead, so Zoro, Carrot, and Yamato can experience the wonder of Act 4 together.

Yeehaw!!!

:carrocorn::zosmug:(insert non existent Yamato emote here :catcry:)

(I wouldn't be so against that idea actually, I love it! I still have hopes Yamato might find and unleash Pluton, destroying the walls of Wano and opening its borders more literally that way too. Wano is gonna get target for Pluton sooner or later inevitably too. Hel,l just watch Blackbeard find out where it is and he will bring down the house entirely with the Gura Gura lol. Wanos walls will have no idea what hit them!
I still want Kaido and Big Mom to be alive too somehow.)

:usosmug::zehaha:

CoC: Color of Clowns

Supreme Grade Peacock Slashers

(I wouldn't be so against that idea actually, I love it! I still have hopes Yamato might find and unleash Pluton, destroying the walls of Wano and opening its borders more literally that way too. Wano is gonna get target for Pluton sooner or later inevitably too. Hel,l just watch Blackbeard find out where it is and he will bring down the house entirely with the Gura Gura lol. Wanos walls will have no idea what hit them!
I still want Kaido and Big Mom to be alive too somehow.)

:usosmug::zehaha:
It's so much fun how many characters could bust open the walls of Wano. Blackbeard, Zunesha, a Buster Call, etc.

Glad you'd like to see it, I think we're in for a fun time (here's a thread with more teleportation ideas if you're interested: https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/for...ations-where-you-would-like-them-to-go.38947/

I want Act 4 with Zoro to be like Amazon Lily with Luffy, where he's on his own for a bit. I mean, look: same energy

Lolololololololololol