• Entry 11

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Entry 12

Votes: 2 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Though AM is one of those players where how other people treated him is more informative than anything he said, just don't have a very easy handle on it. Didn't seem like there was much resistance to his wagon yesterday besides from Broki and...Kagu?

Emil

Certified Memelord
Quotes from his ISO.

Not going to lie Ekko/AM did seem like they were cringe distancing early game. Kekko piled onto the wagon last second too, could see it. With T Peins death we should mayhaps make him claim today
what the fk r u doing

u've left out all the posts of me scum reading him before and wanting him to be lynched or shot early on

u cant just toss that all as "muh distancing"

it's called good reads lol

whats the scum motive there? i just wanted to talk to tpein at night after that weird EoD from him saying baki was scum and all

still think RA is scum so my vote was moved from one scum to another and votes happened to lock 9 minutes earlier sooo

not like my vote made a difference in either wagon either. if the whole idea is to distance and bus AM then why not just push it all the way for street level cred instead of position myself like an idiot for the flip lol

here's my solve:
one or both of RA/dest is scum
one or both of kobe/jules is scum
ur slot is not cleared either btw, dont recall any mech or anything clearing naomi. mich either

kagura no fken clue. i dont see rej giving mafia a 2 lycnh immunity even as a game mechanic. that's aids design. 10 bucks shes indie or fk rej

I would shot Apollo and Muugen because they seem to be both scum in different factions
I wouldn't shot Alwaysmind, i would lynch him
I guess these 3 flips give very useful infos

Welcome to the game!
Very Interesting post by Michelle in light of AM's abilities! I don't think she really ever pushed on him herself either.

Emil

Certified Memelord
or maybe the mafia team somehow copied the lynch immunity to make kagura survive twice. still shitty design to allow that to be copied

what the fk r u doing

u've left out all the posts of me scum reading him before and wanting him to be lynched or shot early on

u cant just toss that all as "muh distancing"

it's called good reads lol

whats the scum motive there? i just wanted to talk to tpein at night after that weird EoD from him saying baki was scum and all

still think RA is scum so my vote was moved from one scum to another and votes happened to lock 9 minutes earlier sooo

not like my vote made a difference in either wagon either. if the whole idea is to distance and bus AM then why not just push it all the way for street level cred instead of position myself like an idiot for the flip lol

here's my solve:
one or both of RA/dest is scum
one or both of kobe/jules is scum
ur slot is not cleared either btw, dont recall any mech or anything clearing naomi. mich either

kagura no fken clue. i dont see rej giving mafia a 2 lycnh immunity even as a game mechanic. that's aids design. 10 bucks shes indie or fk rej
Why are you putting the burden on me to explain that weird EoD play and asking what you attempted to accomplish? I'd rather you explain, specifically, what the point of you trying to direct T-Pein's post at the last second was if you thought nothing would come of it.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Why are you putting the burden on me to explain that weird EoD play and asking what you attempted to accomplish? I'd rather you explain, specifically, what the point of you trying to direct T-Pein's post at the last second was if you thought nothing would come of it.
the burden on u to read back and see my interactions with AM throughout the game

my item needs me to be voting with someone in order to talk to them. RA had one vote so the chance of me talking to tpein was much greater. also thought the vote on RA was from AM so if AM gets lynched i will talk to tpein 100%. i scum read tpein from how he was flavor hunting and ignoring my questions about blue's ability and my claim and wanted him to be the one i talk to at night

also there was an even bigger wagon on kagura, if the incentive is to derail from AM then derailing to kagura is more achievable. go ahead and say that me and kagura are a team now lol

i just wanted to be with tpein on a wagon that none else is on. could of just voted broki or someone else

the burden on u to read back and see my interactions with AM throughout the game

my item needs me to be voting with someone in order to talk to them. RA had one vote so the chance of me talking to tpein was much greater. also thought the vote on RA was from AM so if AM gets lynched i will talk to tpein 100%. i scum read tpein from how he was flavor hunting and ignoring my questions about blue's ability and my claim and wanted him to be the one i talk to at night

also there was an even bigger wagon on kagura, if the incentive is to derail from AM then derailing to kagura is more achievable. go ahead and say that me and kagura are a team now lol

i just wanted to be with tpein on a wagon that none else is on. could of just voted broki or someone else
Wasn't aware of the item component - but why didn't you make it clear this is what your intention was? Instead T-Pein kept threatening to kill you and now he's dead. Could have extended the olive branch earlier and said you'll full claim to him or something.

I would still like you claim today for assurance unless you have any other reason to townclears yourself. Do you have objection to this?

Emil

Certified Memelord
Wasn't aware of the item component - but why didn't you make it clear this is what your intention was? Instead T-Pein kept threatening to kill you and now he's dead. Could have extended the olive branch earlier and said you'll full claim to him or something.

I would still like you claim today for assurance unless you have any other reason to townclears yourself. Do you have objection to this?
i already full claimed and explained how the music item worked. just not the flavor and some leftover items/abilities didn't claim because benefit scum only to know

i have an innocent on me and i am confirmed not a killer. this discussion in itself is silly. i was one of the strongest AM pushers at certain points in the game. why wud i be shading/pushing for vigging a teammate this hard that early on then flop on them last day completely and vote elsewhere last minute with none backing it up. not even AM himself was voting on the wagon i voted on...

also if dest turns out godfather I shud be cleared with the innocent scan.

i have a way to clear myself if town messes up. can't elaborate more.

i already full claimed and explained how the music item worked. just not the flavor and some leftover items/abilities didn't claim because benefit scum only to know

i have an innocent on me and i am confirmed not a killer. this discussion in itself is silly. i was one of the strongest AM pushers at certain points in the game. why wud i be shading/pushing for vigging a teammate this hard that early on then flop on them last day completely and vote elsewhere last minute with none backing it up. not even AM himself was voting on the wagon i voted on...

also if dest turns out godfather I shud be cleared with the innocent scan.

i have a way to clear myself if town messes up. can't elaborate more.
You bring up an innocent result on you and then casually imply X can be godfather and his clear doesn't mean jack shit in the same post.

Here's my rub - I obviously haven't looked over your entire ISO but in what I saw in AM's and looking at EoD I thought it was noteworthy. You can talk all the shit about AM early game all you want but if you're soft on him when push comes to shove that might mean something.

I am also curious about your claim regardless of whatever's going on between you and AM, if you catch my drift.

Emil

Certified Memelord
You bring up an innocent result on you and then casually imply X can be godfather and his clear doesn't mean jack shit in the same post.

Here's my rub - I obviously haven't looked over your entire ISO but in what I saw in AM's and looking at EoD I thought it was noteworthy. You can talk all the shit about AM early game all you want but if you're soft on him when push comes to shove that might mean something.

I am also curious about your claim regardless of whatever's going on between you and AM, if you catch my drift.
i dont

Why are you ignoring this shit Kekko:

Passives:
[Secret Weakness] -
One of Janemba's secret weaknesses are insults. Whenever he gets insulted, Janeba will stop for a second, but immediately regenerate himself. Whenever you become a wagon or harmful abilities get used on you: Delay your actions for a cycle, that cycle.
-----[Super Janemba] - Once [Secret Weakness] has triggered three times: Become Super Janemba and disable [Secret Weakness], as Super Janemba will be capable of ignoring the pain comming from insults. Super Janemba does not deplete his role ability shots anymore and restores all his shots.

---

Alwaysmind is literally rewarded for getting wagoners without dying by restoring his shots. You suggested AM as a secondary wagon on a previous day with a given lynch, and Michelle explicitly suggested he get voted instead of lynched. Some of this can be circumstantial of course, but this is an important detail in hindsight, I thinks.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Why are you ignoring this shit Kekko:

Passives:
[Secret Weakness] -
One of Janemba's secret weaknesses are insults. Whenever he gets insulted, Janeba will stop for a second, but immediately regenerate himself. Whenever you become a wagon or harmful abilities get used on you: Delay your actions for a cycle, that cycle.
-----[Super Janemba] - Once [Secret Weakness] has triggered three times: Become Super Janemba and disable [Secret Weakness], as Super Janemba will be capable of ignoring the pain comming from insults. Super Janemba does not deplete his role ability shots anymore and restores all his shots.

---

Alwaysmind is literally rewarded for getting wagoners without dying by restoring his shots. You suggested AM as a secondary wagon on a previous day with a given lynch, and Michelle explicitly suggested he get voted instead of lynched. Some of this can be circumstantial of course, but this is an important detail in hindsight, I thinks.
uhh no

we have been suggesting a second wagon for uhh ... *checks notes*... every day after a lynch failed day 0

and why wud i risk my mate being killed or poisoned ffs. even if we have protections on him its just stupid. town will say they failed kills on him... its unnecessary shade. and also delays his actions by a whole cycle.

always mind does a good job being sused himself i dont need to do shit to help. u can argue he purposely made a scummy looking ability for EVC to get himself sused. i didn't need to do shit there. lots of people sused him for that

Emil

Certified Memelord
AM wagon started actually growing after rottkin's result. before that wagon was on kagura

whose to say both cant be scum

and RA wagon never seems to wanna take steam either

uhh no

we have been suggesting a second wagon for uhh ... *checks notes*... every day after a lynch failed day 0

and why wud i risk my mate being killed or poisoned ffs. even if we have protections on him its just stupid. town will say they failed kills on him... its unnecessary shade. and also delays his actions by a whole cycle.

always mind does a good job being sused himself i dont need to do shit to help. u can argue he purposely made a scummy looking ability for EVC to get himself sused. i didn't need to do shit there. lots of people sused him for that
Funny how you're not the only person to throw a spare vote to AM but you dismiss the possibility out of hand.

It doesn't have to be you but I think at least one of his team mates would do that, no reason not to. The pros of having his abilities completely refilled outweighs having them delayed

Status
Not open for further replies.