Tyvm!

:cheers::kidsmile::myman::sweat:

Yeah I'm kinda worried as this was dropped right before a break week and we know how Oda loves to change plotlines/direction at a whim too.

Mini essay again lmao:

He gives Law TONS of screentime, fights, development and such but Kidd gets scraps by comparison, it feels similar to Sanji and Zoro tbh.

Shanks already made his cameo for Film Red and his Marineford appearance wasn't planned either at least, he's been giving us so many cockteases for MANY years now, declaring he's gonna meet Luffy "soon" so we NEED him to finally get his arc, especially as its the final saga and Kaido and BM are out of the way too now lol.

He can give us a chapter of Kidd vs Shanks and cut back to the SHs the chapter after, I'd be happy with that, its better than nothing at least ofc. We'll most likely get an update much later after Egghead is over and especially when the SHs go to Elbaf and meet Shanks too. I swear if they don't go to Elbaf too for any silly reason lol...

Kidd deserves so much more too ofc, its his turn now.
Someone said somewhere that since Law got so many arcs of screentime, he got his own personal saga since Punk Hazard, we're gonna get one from Kidd starting with Wano and especially once Shanks comes into play and thats exactly what I hope is gonna happen.

Kidd and Killer are such a fantastic duo, especially proven by the Killer and Hawkins fight and Kidds reaction to Killers Smile state and how he responded to it, making his crew laugh along with Killer as well as himself doing it, to make Killer not feel such like a "freak" or "tragic accident" or cursed too.
Shit like that really makes me respect their characters and find them so endearing too. Oda really writes fascinating relationships with captains/faction leaders or w/e and their vice captains/right hands or w/e too in this series and I love it!
Yea I'm hoping elbaf will be the turning point for Kidd. And Kidd vs Shanks seems like the perfect setup for it. I'm hoping that we'll get Kidd's backstory show in the manga/anime or at-least what was shown in the SBS. I've been re-reading it and man seeing it in the actual manga/anime would be amazing. I also have some theories about Shanks and how he may have a possible relation to the gang that was running Kidd's island. Maybe we'll find out about it soon. But yeah, if there is a time for Kidd to get some focus, its definitely now. Also, learning why Kidd/Killer have such a strong bond and what propels Kidd to never give up. His will is something else. Maybe it's inherited will? or maybe it has something to do with his parents? Killer? Something Victoria said? Hopefully we'll find out. And im hopeful cuz Oda never mentioned the name of the island, his parents, the specifics about the gang that ran the island etc..

Yea I'm hoping elbaf will be the turning point for Kidd. And Kidd vs Shanks seems like the perfect setup for it. I'm hoping that we'll get Kidd's backstory show in the manga/anime or at-least what was shown in the SBS. I've been re-reading it and man seeing it in the actual manga/anime would be amazing. I also have some theories about Shanks and how he may have a possible relation to the gang that was running Kidd's island. Maybe we'll find out about it soon. But yeah, if there is a time for Kidd to get some focus, its definitely now. Also, learning why Kidd/Killer have such a strong bond and what propels Kidd to never give up. His will is something else. Maybe it's inherited will? or maybe it has something to do with his parents? Killer? Something Victoria said? Hopefully we'll find out. And im hopeful cuz Oda never mentioned the name of the island, his parents, the specifics about the gang that ran the island etc..
Ngl I thought you were Ghostly with the long essay about how Kidd will do this and that
But you're not, so I can like your comment now :milaugh:

Meeyori

❀ 𝓂𝑜𝑜𝓃 𝓅𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒𝓈𝓈 ❀
I can't move with you omd like this.
i’ve seen this same cycle of you saying something about Ghostly, Ghostly confronting you about it, back and forth arguing, and ending with mutual passive aggression several times now :seriously:
Post automatically merged:

Hello Meeyori,

Please reply with an honest answer:
How many Kurozumi children have you burned in your life?
And why are you a racist and Antikurozumist?
‘bout tree-fidy