• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
scum might have super redirections

why do they crush charlie and not kagura if kagura can do all that

Baki's killer WU showed abilities from charlie, ultra, kagura, RA, pot (was a non killing ability), and 2 unclaimed

RA's ability Hero Costume fit as one that can possibly change how he appears in WU

scum might have super redirections

why do they crush charlie and not kagura if kagura can do all that

Baki's killer WU showed abilities from charlie, ultra, kagura, RA, pot (was a non killing ability), and 2 unclaimed

RA's ability Hero Costume fit as one that can possibly change how he appears in WU
RA's Hero Costume is commute. It was tossed earlier

Emil

Certified Memelord
[The Legendary Shield] has been used on [???]

[The Legendary Shield] has been activated
The lynch on @Kagurashii has failed.

[Wangsheng Funeral Parlor] has been activated
@Adam 🍎 [???] has been superkilled.

N5 has started! It will last 24 hours! You have 23 hours to submit an action! Reminder: The Waves are still targetable during the night, for those who missed during the day!
No posting!
<<<COUNTDOWN>>>
its the same ability that kagura claim to use on the waves that made the lynch stop. there is no way she wasnt aware of a lynch stopper

when i asked her in day 5 to poison AM, ryu, adam, RA. her response was she doesn't trust me and that she wants to die rich and dont care for town if they wanna waste their time on her

after surviving the lynch suddenly kagura is now more invested into "helping" town, but not fully. kagura prefers to "clear" RA as town but to shoot mich and rott despite us asking for RA to be shot first.

it's gna come to @Destroya now to make potato fries out of this from his PoV

there was a lynch immunity item bought. i highly suggest not sleep walking on a wagon that scum is okay with. if dest does not make potato fries out of this kagura/RA situation im gna assume they r all scum and add jules as last member or even ultra himself

- only targeted flowa day 1 when she cried about a tossed ability. dont remember targeting charles ever

- i dont have anything like that. reborn said their stuff on jules was delayed or failed. if u r claiming a result being delayed on me my only explanation wud be it was maybe redirected to her or an ability was used to delay ur sht, assuming ur saying the truth
You sure? I got a recent result that said you visited Charles and Kobe.

Status
Not open for further replies.