Character Discussion Who from the monster trio is more privileged?

IMO Sanji is the true prodigy, fruit of pure hard work and knowledge.
:seriously:
Sanji was growing at the same rate as Zoro because reasons (aka plot). There's no hard work there (aside from the timeskip). He never trained.

More privileged, from the most to the less:
Luffy > Zoro > Sanji
Sanji after all didnt have any advantage until his Germa body awakened, while Zoro got trained by Mihawk (Sanji got stronger by running and stealing from okamas), and Luffy, well, he always had a God Fruit :few:

coc is however possessed by one in a million people
its not as exclusive / unique as you make it seem
it will only get stronger as the user themselves gets stronger
so even at base level being born with coc isnt a genetic lottery in comparison to what sanji 's body would later evolve to. cant think of anything better than what he has bar big mom , lunarians?
Then one in a million people is privileged :kayneshrug:
Most of them waste that gift but this doesn't make it less valuable.

Having an exoskeleton is a huge boost but it's nothing compared to ACoC:goyea:
Don't worry tho, Sanji will be the most privileged one in a few chapter :sadgrin:

Luffy is the most privileged by far

Then Zoro. Both also have CoC, the chosen ones ability, literally.

Sanji is the least privileged.

People forget Sanji would be basically equal to his brothers if had born as the Stealth Black, another mere copy of his brothers. How is that a good thing?

Most of the potential he has now is only possible because of his own strength, training and decision making. Otherwise his brothers should be just as strong as he is, or far stronger, which was never a thing already in WCI.

Oda literally needed to give Queen Germa powers and make Sanji destroy his suit, then make Sanji use the suit's ability without the actual suit, to show us how much build different he is.

A few minutes with the Exoskeleton and Sanji already learned more and did more than his brothers in decades. Not to mention that there is a long long way until Sanji awaken those powers, and i certainly wouldn't call it a privilege.

Meanwhile Zoro: Almost a clone of Ryuma, descends from Ryuma, identical in every aspect without any further explanation. Gets swords that helps him train and get stronger, without any actual real challenge or great effort made (only Enma pushed him to such situation), those swords are all tied with the Shimotsuki. Just compare those with the path Sanji needed to go through to get his Raid Suit until the moment he awakened the "science" in his body, it's apples and oranges.

Also Luffy trained with Rayleigh, Zoro trained with Mihawk aka WSS, Sanji fought a never ending army of Okama led by Ivankov, learned Haki and a few special recipes from Ivankov.

If Sanji gets Conqueror's then i would say he is more privileged than Zoro, but it's basically matched. Oda is still cooking something with Sanji, so things could change in the future depending on how this is handled.

But overall Luffy is the most privileged by far, there is just too much things going for him, everything around him seems to be special.

Last edited:

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Luffy is the most privileged by far

Then Zoro. Both also have CoC, the chosen ones ability, literally.

Sanji is the least privileged.

People forget Sanji would be basically equal to his brothers if had born as the Stealth Black, another mere copy of his brothers. How is that a good thing?

Most of the potential he has now is only possible because of his own strength, training and decision making. Otherwise his brothers should be just as strong as he is, or far stronger, which was never a thing already in WCI.

Oda literally needed to give Queen Germa powers and make Sanji destroy his suit, then make Sanji use the suit's ability without the actual suit, to show us how much build different he is.

A few minutes with the Exoskeleton and Sanji already learned more and did more than his brothers in decades. Not to mention that there is a long long way until Sanji awakened those powers, and i certainly wouldn't call it a privilege.

Meanwhile Zoro: Almost a clone of Ryuma, identical in every aspect, without any further explanation. Gets swords that helps him train and get stronger, without any actual real challenge or great effort made (only Enma pushed him to such situation), those swords are all tied with the Shimotsuki. Just compare those with the path Sanji needed to go through to get his Raid Suit until the moment he awakened the "science" in his body, it's apples and oranges.

Also Luffy trained with Rayleigh, Zoro trained with Mihawk aka WSS, Sanji fought a never ending army of Okama led by Ivankov, learned Haki and a few special recipes from Ivankov.

If Sanji gets Conqueror's then i would say he is more privileged than Zoro, but it's close. Oda is still cooking something with Sanji, so things could change in the future depending on how this is handled.

But overall Luffy is the most privileged by far, there is just too much things going for him, everything around him seems to be special.
Ryuma was a normal man with a 3rd ranked sword that fought to become the strongest.

Nothing to do with genes

There's thousands of shimotuski before and after ryuma.

exactly
being a distant ryuma descendant clearly doesnt give any privileges
so I dont know why they mention it .
of course it does

It was already explained that CoC is genetic:

same with body strength:
Momo inherited Oden's body's strength:

Just because Hiyori doesn't have a sturdy/ strong body doesn't mean Oden's DNA doesn't have genes that give you powers. Or just because Oden's father wasn't strong, doesn't mean he didn't have genes in him to pass to his son to make him strong.

Just because Zoro's parents and grandparents were fodder that doesn't mean they didn't have special genes inside them

Zoro also genetically has inherited swordsmanship from Ryuma:

HA001

of course it does

It was already explained that CoC is genetic:

same with body strength:
Momo inherited Oden's body's strength:

Just because Hiyori doesn't have a sturdy/ strong body doesn't mean Oden's DNA doesn't have genes that give you powers. Or just because Oden's father wasn't strong, doesn't mean he didn't have genes in him to pass to his son to make him strong.

Zoro also genetically has inherited swordsmanship from Ryuma:
He doesn't have the same sword style
Ryuma was a one sword user
Ushimaru 2
And zoro 3
You dumb shit
Post automatically merged:

Nah

This just like Ace being boosted by being Roger's son
It's nothing like that
Ryuma and zoro are 400 years apart

Sanji is nothing without his dad

You're actually coping so hard lmao

It's like 700 years of ancestry bro, not the same as being compared to your literal father

Zoro's family is a bunch of nobodies
Dude, everyone in Wano says he is a identic to Ryuma

"Like two peas in a pod"

There is a chapter named like that.

Imagine if Judge was indeed Top 5, and everyone kept telling Sanji was just like Judge in every single way lol

Dude, everyone in Wano says he is a identic to Ryuma

"Like two peas in a pod"

There is a chapter named like that.

Imagine if Judge was indeed Top 5, and everyone kept telling Sanji was just like Judge in every single way lol
He looks like Ryuma, just like Ushimaru and probably every other man in that direct line. None of them went on to accomplish anything remotely worthy on a global scale besides Ryuma.

Not only that, but the majority of Zoro's DNA doesn't even come from the Shimotsuki line. This is cope in its purest form

The only retard is you
Ryuma had one sword

Ushimaru fought with 2

Zoro uses 3

I know you're a fucking spaz who can't count

But 1 2 3 are different
I know your autism is pretty hard and that swordsmanship is so fucking ass in the series that an author failed to develop it
But I think the sword count is not what makes swordsmanship the same, it's how they move.

Did Kawamatsu not say that they have the same swordsmanship? Yes or No?
If yes, why are you arguing?
if no, why are you denying the manga?

I know your autism is pretty hard and that swordsmanship is so fucking ass in the series that an author failed to develop it
But I think the sword count is not what makes swordsmanship the same, it's how they move.

You realize that Zoro was taught swordsmanship by a Shimotsuki in Shimotsuki Village, right?

HA001

Again you dumb shit
You absolute melt

When you fight with one sword your body doesn't move the same as you fight with 2
And even less so when you fight with 3 where you have to move your neck more to attack with the 3rd blade

You realize that Zoro was taught swordsmanship by a Shimotsuki in Shimotsuki Village, right?
It was never said that Shimotsuki have unique swordsmanship style in Wano. It was only said that it was Ushimaru's style.
Kawamatsu didn't say it was "shimotsuki style", he directly said that only Ushimaru's swordsmanship. And guess what, Ushimaru looks the same like Ryuma, just like Zoro, while other shimotsuki do not

And didn't Zoro train alone? Didn't he develop his style alone?
Again you dumb shit
You absolute melt

When you fight with one sword your body doesn't move the same as you fight with 2
And even less so when you fight with 3 where you have to move your neck more to attack with the 3rd blade
I'm dumb?

Did manga say that Zoro has same sword style as Ushimaru? Yes or no?